The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Cech almost on the end of a pass from Mata :wow:

I guess West Brom is last years Newcastle...MAJOR win for them.

One day we're going to pay heavily for this mentality of not really playing hard until we've been scored on.

RVP should have tucked that away in the bottom left hand corner with the inside of his boot instead of the outside...

Where can I buy one of those soccer gloves that danny welbeck is wearing?

Just tuned in... Utd... really? 
mean.gif

We look so 1 dimensional.

Constantly crossing the ball in and hoping for a header in.

:smh:

Thats you're bread and butter. Wingers attack the flanks and whip in crosses while your forwards flood the box. Valencia is as one dimensional as you can get but he's prefect for your system.

We look so 1 dimensional.

Constantly crossing the ball in and hoping for a header in.

:smh:

Thats you're bread and butter. Wingers attack the flanks and whip in crosses while your forwards flood the box. Valencia is as one dimensional as you can get but he's prefect for your system.

Nah, that WAS our system. If you watched our run through last season into this season we implemented that diamond formation and used to go up the middle more. Today, I don't remember seeing us go up the middle once.

The issue is, without players like Rooney, or the recent addition of Kagawa, we didn't have that middle front man to work the diamond and it showed clearly.

Norwich deserved it...United kept plugging the same variables into the same equation hoping for a different result.

Chelsea's strikers are so poor. SMH.

Might as well throw on a 4-6-0 at Juve and pack it in for a draw. If they don't get a point, RDM better get nervous. Roman probably already texting pictures of his stacks of gold to Pep.

Speaking of rich people...Carlos Slim taking over Real Oviedo, Spanish 3rd division side that was about to be liquidated.

On another note... :lol: @ Mark Hughes. Hopefully he gets sacked now and QPR throws money at Redknapp. Would add an extra comedic element to that squad.

That team is so poorly constructed, tho. There's some talent, but they've basically just thrown money at whatever marginal players were available on free transfers.

Somebody has to sort out the tactics. Not Redknapp's strength...but it would be entertaining.

stephan el shaarawy is that dude. puttin da team on his back.

been a terribly rough season for milan thus far. i'm surprised, as someone with no connections to the city of milan or the country of italy, that i have remained a fan. i guess i'm not as fair weather as i thought.

Back
Top Bottom