The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

^ Yeah, some of those matches in Russia are played in pretty snowy-conditions.  Would it be worse in some MLS cities?

Keep seeing Nani being axed by Utd. Any truth?

Wouldn't surprise me.

He's consistency has dropped. And with Young and Valencia as first wing options. It wouldn't surprise me.

But I think SAF will keep him for depth during the European runs. Especially since we don't have boatloads of midfielders signing up.

Hazard making those boys look like kids. :x

^ Yeah, some of those matches in Russia are played in pretty snowy-conditions.  Would it be worse in some MLS cities?

I think Russia just recently switched over to the regular Euro schedule, in preparation for the WC in 2018....the other issue besides weather is that in the US MLS can't compete with NFL/College Football/College Bball/NHL/NBA all at the same time....in the summer its just got MLB to contend with really. Eventually it'll happen but probably not for the next 20 yrs :lol: They actually draw pretty strong attendance figures when you compare to European top leagues (especially if you exclude the 50-60k stadiums) so they prolly don't want to mess with that just yet

Chelski-D! 
eek.gif

Luis and Cech are hurting my fantasy squad....I was sitting pretty this week, thought I'd be greedy and go for Chelsea players since they had 2 games :smh: :smh:

Chelsea :lol:

to a promoted team :lol:

Anyway, I don't mind MLS during the summer, footy all year round

I'm assuming weather.
Imagine Toronto FC playing through winter.

lol...I thought it was a weather issue as well. But European games have been known to throw out the orange ball and get on with the game...

The MLS held a conference some time ago, it was on FSC...but they said it also has to do with the fact that there are so many sports being played during that time. The league believes that they would lose viewers.

The MLS held a conference some time ago, it was on FSC...but they said it also has to do with the fact that there are so many sports being played during that time. The league believes that they would lose viewers.

^^ that makes a lot of sense. Build the following first, then move into the busy time of the year.

Luis and Cech are hurting my fantasy squad....I was sitting pretty this week, thought I'd be greedy and go for Chelsea players since they had 2 games :smh: :smh:

It only made sense my dude.

Last season I missed out big time with Spurs had 2 games in a GW.

However, I don't know why you had Cech. He costs too much lol

^^ that makes a lot of sense. Build the following first, then move into the busy time of the year.

It only made sense my dude.

Last season I missed out big time with Spurs had 2 games in a GW.

However, I don't know why you had Cech. He costs too much lol

Thought I'd get 2 shutouts so I took the risk :lol:

Wow that keeper let in one from distance, it wasn't straight but he's gotta save that 2-2

They just need to let Hazard go to work and gtf out of his way :lol: the attack does once it hits Torres and Daniel "horse blinders" sturridge

Back
Top Bottom