The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Podolski with a horrendous job right there sheesh. Deuce now sitting solo in 2nd place all time for US Soccer in goals

This game and the Belgium game are like night and day...Cameron and Goodson can stay on the bench for the foreseeable future

This game and the Belgium game are like night and day...Cameron and Goodson can stay on the bench for the foreseeable future
I hope Jurgen finds a better replacement than Brad Evans at right back

Germany coming back with the backline subs....this isn't good they need to finish this off 4-3

This is not the full German team is it?

Nah, missing the Bayern and Dortmund guys but still a fairly strong team, they worked Ecuador before this

Sven is from BVB, props for him opting out on taking a break. Strong side but you could see the inexperience of the younger players. But I was expecting more from them. Glad they pulled some goals back, provided more of a challenge for the US.

Props to OX for the goal. But honestly, majority of the time when he plays in CM, he's been really good.

Blid reporting that Mario Gomez will leave Bayern Munich and join Napoli. I guess that means Cavani is gone then? I was hoping Gomez would end up in the BPL or La Liga.

Alex Morgan is not only hot but she can ball too. Like Duece, she's in beast she hulk mode with 2 goals...

Lol, my son was even like who's that? She's my favorite female player... Ha ha

I have no allegiance to them but I want them to put together a team for the ages.

CR7---- Saurez

Bale--- Ozil ---- DiMaria

Switch to a 4-1-2-1-2 ??

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom