The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

skipped the footy this morning to wax my car and do some yardwork for my mom :smile: if you give up 2 goals to Jordan Henderson you need to be relegated

the newly-crowned champions has 84pts from 34 matches...
the remaining fixtures - Arsenal(away),Chelsea(home),Swansea(home) and West Brom(away)...
Sir Alex wants to win them all to beat Chelsea's record of 95pts...

honestly,i don't think Utd's gonna do it though...they'll probably draw tonight or the next one against Chelsea...

the remaining fixtures - Arsenal(away),Chelsea(home),Swansea(home) and West Brom(away)...

honestly,i don't think Utd's gonna do it though...they'll probably draw tonight or the next one against Chelsea...
They can do it. The title is secure, so they will be able to play more freely

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Rio, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Nani, Rooney, RVP

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski

This'll be interesting for RVP... guard of honor.  Can't wait to see Piers' comments! 

Just ******g win boys. I don't care who starts and where they play, just ******g win.

We've played like **** in almost all the big domestic games this season and with the importance of needing 3 points for CL football and all the emotions with that rat coming back to the Emirates, this is the game we NEED to play them off the pitch, be ruthless, and get the win.

And I swear if I see a game where we come out flat or if someone swap shirts with that c*nt either at half or at full time I'll break the TV at the pub!

Come on Arsenal!

That would be too much to ask for. 

More of that in the 2nd half, Chelsea.

Hopefully the little boy inside RVP scores a hat trick.

I knew this would happen. Utd clearly look uninterested in this game

How many poor referee decisions have gone in Arsenal's way this season :smh:

Wow... 4th Utd booking. For sure we're gonna see a red!?  

Utd are really, really, really poor right now. 

Did Sagna just nick the ball?  Maybe, but his challenge just generally looked very messy and reckless, not to mention how careless he was with that backpass. 

Great pen by RVP though. 

Both teams are playing sloppy :rofl:

That was a stupid challenge by Sagna

Arsenal is letting too many missed chances go by, while United just looks uninterested

That really killed the move. He just made things worse with that dumb challenge. He's most likely done at Arsenal. Has been off form. To be fair, it's hard to come back from two leg breaks.
We have a chance to start the second half off right, we can still win this. #COYG

Both teams are playing sloppy :rofl:

That was a stupid challenge by Sagna

Arsenal is letting too many missed chances go by, while United just looks uninterested

I wouldnt call that first half sloppy at all. I think we bossed it bar Sagna's 30sec of madness. 40 mins of good work completely undone. The back pass was stupid but the decision to bring him down from that angle (whats he going to do with it there?)was beyond brainless. Gifted pk and goal for that SOB.

Jenkinson on please, they are going to attack Sagna the whole rest of the game now that hes on a yellow....plus theyve been going after him much of the first half already.

Back
Top Bottom