The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

:lol: @ Tyson following Suarez

proxy.jpg

:lol:

Suarez has got to be the dumbest, best player in the world.

His talent is out of this world, but the guy really has the iq of a jelly bean.

Maybe one day, Suarez will grow up.

If spurs and chelsea both win their next games this top 4 is gonna be close for Arsenal

Not too close I hope :\

Damn I just checked all 3 teams upcoming matches..The Chelsea-Spurs game and Arsenal-United game will be huge for all 3..

Arsenal
Apr 28 Arsenal vs Man United
May 4 Rangers vs Arsenal
May 14 Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic
May 19 Newcastle vs Arsenal

Apr 28 Chelsea vs Swansea City
May 5 Man United vs Chelsea
May 8 Chelsea vs Spurs
May 12 Aston Villa vs Chelsea
May 19 Chelsea vs Everton
Apr 27 - Premier League

Apr 27 Wigan Athletic vs Spurs
May 4 Spurs vs Southampton
May 8 Chelsea vs Spurs
May 12 Stoke City vs Spurs
May 19 Spurs vs Sunderland

COYG!

Last edited:
Oh my. 

http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_307134/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=mdhrE4TW

Kenyan referee says assault left him impotent

MOMBASA, Kenya (AP) - A Kenyan referee is suing the national football federation saying he was left impotent after a coach grabbed and squeezed his testicles in a pitch invasion.

Referee Martin Wekesa says he is seeking $240,000 in compensation from FKF after the alleged assault during a game last year. Wekesa says he was attacked by Daudi Kajembe, a member of the coaching staff of the Sparki Youth team, after a decision to send a player off.

Wekesa says Kajembe ran onto the field and "attacked me in my private parts. I was crying and could not get myself out from his hands."

Kajembe is due to appear in court in Kenya's coastal city of Mombasa on Thursday on a charge of assault.

That benfica goal was ridiculous yesterday. They didn't play too well tho, was really hoping Sporting won. Porto is still 4 points behind, with a couple games left, anything can happen but Benfica winning the league :x

That benfica goal was ridiculous yesterday. They didn't play too well tho, was really hoping Sporting won. Porto is still 4 points behind, with a couple games left, anything can happen but Benfica winning the league :x

Sporting have been awful this year :smh:

And looks like it will get worse for them after they sell key players in Summer - Van Wolfswinkel has already signed for Norwich

Sporting have been awful this year :smh:

And looks like it will get worse for them after they sell key players in Summer - Van Wolfswinkel has already signed for Norwich

Sporting are a complete joke now, they have been for a while. But one thing they do very well is develop Portuguese born-bred wingers. They have a great academy for that. From Figo, Ronaldo, Nani, Quaresma, Simao, etc. Now if Portugal can develop some world class strikers that'd be great!

Sporting now again have a new winger, this young 18 year old black Portuguese kid. Forgot his name, but he played yesterday. His speed and dribbling were great yesterday in that big game. He'll def be getting transferred within a couple years as well.

De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Giggs, Carrick, Kagawa, Rooney, Van Persie

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar,  Baker, Bennett, Delph,  Westwood;  N’Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Weimann, Benteke

If Utd win the title, it'll be Giggsy's 13th league-championship! 
eek.gif
  Didn't realize that. 

Back
Top Bottom