The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

As soon as that goal was scored, they cut to Messi pulling up his socks and lacing his boots.
While risky, I think right now Barce's problems are in defense, not in attack. But I guess if Messi gets on and influences a goal or two, they'll kill PSG's spirits.

Sidenote: I can't remember who it was on here that said that they believed Iniesta should have won POTY before, but I wholly agree with whoever it was. The dudes footballin brain is on another level. Some of his runs, faints, twists and turns have been great in the first half.

As soon as that goal was scored, they cut to Messi pulling up his socks and lacing his boots.
While risky, I think right now Barce's problems are in defense, not in attack. But I guess if Messi gets on and influences a goal or two, they'll kill PSG's spirits.

Sidenote: I can't remember who it was on here that said that they believed Iniesta should have won POTY before, but I wholly agree with whoever it was. The dudes footballin brain is on another level. Some of his runs, faints, twists and turns have been great in the first half.

I mentioned that he should've won Balon D'Or, but as long as the Messi and Ronaldo stans exist, it'll never happen.

How many times are Barca gonna shoot the ball into the tenth row :smh: :x Alves had the best chance to score so far...

Last edited:
It's incredible the impact Messi has psychologically on the team...barely having a touch, but the teams already looks just that little bit sharper...

How many subs does Barca have left?

If they score one more, I'd sub Messi right back off the pitch...

Dat possession 
sick.gif

I wish so bad Lavezzi or Ibra woulda just flopped as soon as Alba started slapping them away 
laugh.gif

Here comes Becks! What a story if he wins it with a freekick a la Greece!  Gary Neville will blow a gasket!

Last edited:
There's my dude 
nthat.gif

I swear we've made eye contact a number of times when he was in LA 
laugh.gif

I actually got to throw him the ball once when he had to retake a corner after the initial one got deflected and hit outta bounds 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom