The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

:x

Those Arsenal training tops are :pimp: :pimp:

anybody know where I could get one? Not sure if they even sell them

Silva is dancin around QPR's box like a magician....

Hart is clutch out there.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Remy's dive

That was a clear foul on Sinclair, should have been a penalty

Last edited:
David Villa ‏@Guaje7Villa

Last night Luca Villa González was born! Everything went well and the baby and the mother are healthy. Everyone in the family are very happy

148nfqu.jpg

:lol: :smh: Its the only Villa we're signing now.

Last edited:
I don't think they pull it off, but AC just made things more interesting against Barca next month.

The CL in general got turnt up with DD and Snidjier signings
Balo is cup tied since he played with City. He wont see the pitch in CL this year with AC Milan.

Mario going to AC Milan? Awesome. One of my favorite players going to my favorite team (next to Tottenham)

Aw thats wack. I hate that rule lol.

Maybe they can make a run at Serie title since juve slipping

How much is Villa making per week, £130-150K? Maybe even more, that would be a nice pay cut. He'll make 110K at the most per week at Arsenal :lol: unless its covered somehow through signing bonus and etc

Altidore was the target of racist taunts throughout Tuesday evening's cup contest. What AZ's official Twitter page described as "jungle sounds" (more commonly referred to as "monkey chants") were hurled at the US international each time he touched the ball during the first half. Altidore only played better as the half went on, and he eventually earned and converted a penalty that put AZ up 4-0 seven minutes before the break.
Things got even uglier after halftime. The racist taunts continued, and some Den Bosch fans also threw items onto the pitch. Referee Reinold Wiedemeijer halted play and he wanted to stop the match, but Altidore convinced Wiedemeijer to restart the game. AZ were playing too well, the forward would later explain in a brief interview that was posted on the Eredivisie Live website following the match, to end things early.

Back
Top Bottom