The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

alright, some news

Anelka passes medical
Tom Ince is at the liverpool game
Didier Drogba is a Galatasaray according to twitter and turkish tv, as well as eurosport

i attempted to access the gala site and it was being incredibly slow so maybe its true

also wesley sneijder is on the bench for gala today for anyone that cares

Last edited:
Lol, sucks to be in those waterfall-seats...

EDIT ~ Final 10 mins. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Can see 'Pool getting 2 more goals. Lets see

In total, Cristiano Ronaldo has claimed 19 hat-tricks for Real Madrid which pans out at better than 1 every 10 matches. Interestingly, for fans of the Premier League, Ronaldo claimed just one hat-trick during his time at Manchester United…

Last edited:
RVP - 23 goals, 6 assist

and most importantly....

United - 56 points, position 1st
Arsenal - 37 points, position 6th.

He was brought in as RVP's replacement, so yes he is a flop in that regard. His display vs Chelsea was ******g awful and a couple goals vs a Championship side wont warm me up to him just yet. Extremely frustrating player.

TBH I cant help but wonder where we'd be (league position wise) if Bendtner (yes Nicklas Bendtner :lol: ) was leading the line and the 10m was spent somewhere else in the squad.

Anybody is a flop compared to how RvP has been in the last year, anybody besides CR7 or Falcao.

Giroud has a lot of talent, the more he plays the better he will get.

By the time we got Giroud, RvP was still in contract talks. Hard to say when AW brought him, he did it because he figured RvP was leaving. But Giroud is coming along, still adjusting but coming along

FA Cup 5th round - to be played weekend of February 16:

Huddersfield Town or Leicester City v Wigan

MK Dons v Barnsley

Oldham Athletic v Everton

Luton Town v Millwall

Arsenal v Blackburn Rovers

Manchester City v Leeds United

Manchester United v Reading

Middlesbrough v Brentford or Chelsea

Back
Top Bottom