The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

^^ she's :smokin

But Mrs. Messi>>>>

And with that being said Messi wins the Ballon D'Or :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Edit: Pep Guardiola should have won Coach of the Year

Last edited:
CR7 is better than Messi, end of story.

I agree.

He's the more complete player, and the best individual player in the world. But Messi's incredible skill matched with his supporting cast makes it almost impossible for the world to see otherwise.

Official goal of the year.

So its official now Messi has number 4. Congratulations to him

I can see the argument for CR7...but Messi's 2012....all those goals...he kind of had to win it.

But Messi isn't that impressive for argentina. CR7 better all round player. Its just not fair.

To be fair, Messi was played out of his position for Argentina for the past few years. Especially when Maradonna was around.

You can't expect him to perform to the same level.

Also take away Xavi and Iniesta.

Oh the ole' Messi doesn't perform as great for his country as he does for Barca.

91 goals...in one year...could have had 100+ if he truely wanted too. Let him cook.

Oh the ole' Messi doesn't perform as great for his country as he does for Barca.
91 goals...in one year...could have had 100+ if he truely wanted too. Let him cook.

:rofl:

Scoring 4 goals on teams in 18th, 19th, 20th place is so damn impressive, right?

Some of y'all don't know a damn thing...

Does anyone out there have any videos of Messi going back on defense and preventing a goal being scored by a striker?

Scoring 4 goals on teams in 18th, 19th, 20th place is so damn impressive, right?

Some of y'all don't know a damn thing...

Does anyone out there have any videos of Messi going back on defense and preventing a goal being scored by a striker?

That's not his job though.

I'm not even gonna argue with you bruh. Your clearly hesitant on letting go of your lips hang around Ronaldo nuts.And everyone who knows me knows I'm a CR7 fan.

You say Messi scores goal against bad teams in la Liga? so does Ronaldo lmao. What type of logic is that?! Shut up man. Your probably that soccer fan that watches only world cup and euros though.

Sit down little guy, I've been watching soccer since you were ******** your pants.

Let me know when you go to a World Cup and have watched European teams IN ACTION.

You're probably into soccer because you though Barcelona's jerseys were cool and you wanted to follow some good teams. :rofl:

Last edited:
So Messi didn't win a title last year but still got it.

The year before Ronaldo broke the goal records but he didn't win.

Face it, everyone just hates Ronaldo.

I think Messi is the best in the world but he didn't deserve it. Ronaldo is just public enemy number one.

I'm not even gonna argue with you bruh. Your clearly hesitant on letting go of your lips hang around Ronaldo nuts.And everyone who knows me knows I'm a CR7 fan.

You say Messi scores goal against bad teams in la Liga? so does Ronaldo lmao. What type of logic is that?! Shut up man. Your probably that soccer fan that watches only world cup and euros though.
Does Ronaldo play with 2/4 top players in the world not including himself?

You the type to have a shirtless CR7 wallpaper as your phones background.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom