The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Utd still can't defend a corner... 

EDIT ~ 7 goals followed by none... bizarre.  Glad that's over. 

Last edited:
Arsenal... :smh: I really don't know, it's a collection of issues. Players don't look like they care to play. We lack depth so we can't rest our players and they get overworked and can't contribute. AW's tactics are predictable. Switch it up a bit, us some players instead of just having them on the bench and barely used. So much needs to change

WTF? :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddbal...-mancini-strip-off-for-sexy-managers-calendar

613x459.jpg

613x459.jpg

613x459.jpg

613x459.jpg

now people see why RVP left?

:lol: Your defense just gave up 3 goals to Reading and last week held on at home to West Ham. Please stop. He's a great player and is doing really well at United (as you'd expect a player of his class to do) but lets not act like he hasn't been somewhat carrying your team to points all by himself while dealing with a crap defense and midfield much like he had here at Arsenal last season.

Any of y'all making it out to Carson for the MLS cup?? I'm in the second row of GA behind goal

Last edited by a moderator:
that Messi->Pedro->Alba->Messi link up :x :smh: :pimp: When Barca has their @#$% together it's just unfair

Blessed that im able to watch the GOAT Messi in action... Dad watched the older guys and wasen't too convinced about me saying Messi was the best until this season :smokin

:lol: Your defense just gave up 3 goals to Reading and last week held on at home to West Ham. Please stop. He's a great player and is doing really well at United (as you'd expect a player of his class to do) but lets not act like he hasn't been somewhat carrying your team to points all by himself while dealing with a crap defense and midfield much like he had here at Arsenal last season.

We're not the strongest team in the world right now, I won't lie. We're unconvincing.

But look at Arsenal right now. Stop kidding yourself. The reason why he left Arsenal rings true, even if he went to Juve, or Real or anywhere else, he left because he didn't see any drive to win trophies.

In 10th place in the league right now, was he wrong?

At this rate, they won't even be in the CL next season.

Last edited:
They were talking about that calendar on the Footbal Weekly podcast. I thoughy they made it up... :lol: :lol:

We're not the strongest team in the world right now, I won't lie. We're unconvincing.

But look at Arsenal right now. Stop kidding yourself. The reason why he left Arsenal rings true, even if he went to Juve, or Real or anywhere else, he left because he didn't see any drive to win trophies.

I'm sorry I must have misinterpreted your post. I thought you were saying, "now people see why RVP left" in response to the fight back and 3 points as your game just ended and our ended hours ago.

Oh trust me I see all the problems and I honestly I dont think anything other than a massive clear out of players, board members and maybe even coach will get us to where we need/want/should be.

Wenger and Co set two trophy targets each season (PL and CL) and we are midtable here in Dec and we sure as hell dont have the quality to win the CL so this season is shaping up to be a HUGE failure as there likely will be no hiding behind the imaginary trophy for finishing in the top 4. We are a mess and I have little faith it will be fixed anytime soon.

I'm sorry I must have misinterpreted your post. I thought you were saying, "now people see why RVP left" in response to the fight back and 3 points as your game just ended and our ended hours ago.

Oh trust me I see all the problems and I honestly I dont think anything other than a massive clear out of players, board members and maybe even coach will get us to where we need/want/should be.

Wenger and Co set two trophy targets each season (PL and CL) and we are midtable here in Dec and we sure as hell dont have the quality to win the CL so this season is shaping up to be a HUGE failure as there likely will be no hiding behind the imaginary trophy for finishing in the top 4. We are a mess and I have little faith it will be fixed anytime soon.

The only major upside to all of this, is that the stadium debt is being cleared. Which will in turn, give space and more financial muscle to build over the next 3-4 seasons. I think this season has been very interesting. The quality at the top really hasn't been that great. City in the CL, Chelsea's recent form, Arsenal recent form, and United simply out-scoring their opposition. I think a few clubs need a real kick in the behind to wake them up.

Man, I drove down from Sac to make this game!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom