The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

A draw against Juventus is not bad. I think we can get them at their place though.

Oscar 8) :x :x 2nd goal was filthy

Torres bummed it as usual. Can Moses or Sturridge please get a shot at striker? Hell play Cech as a striker he cant be worse then Fernando :smh:

John Obi Mikel.................:smh: no explanation needed. I think Romeu will get a look at the CDM postion soon

Sturridge was out with a hamstring injury but Victor Moses should've seen the field today. Midfield play was lacking. Torres did have three men pressing him constantly so I'm not sure how much blame I can place on him but we do need him to turn things around.

Sturridge was out with a hamstring injury but Victor Moses should've seen the field today. Midfield play was lacking. Torres did have three men pressing him constantly so I'm not sure how much blame I can place on him but we do need him to turn things around.

I think RDM hinted that Sturridge would get some time up front. This was a difficult assignment against Juventus, but Torres struggles against any defense he plays against (except Ireland :lol: )

:rofl: saw this randomly on twitter...
Iphone5190912.jpg

I think RDM hinted that Sturridge would get some time up front. This was a difficult assignment against Juventus, but Torres struggles against any defense he plays against (except Ireland :lol: )

I think we need to play with two strikers up front instead of just Fernando. It would take some pressure off of him and give him some freedom to make those runs he's capable off.

Champions League was great yesterday.

As a Man U fan......I can't help but shake my head.  We need more consistency in mid-field.  

Clint getting the start for SPurs today :smokin :smokin.....I'm gonna be in class for the first 60mins of the match :smh: :frown:

Hopefully Lyon continue its form from Ligue 1 to the EL today :smokin

i swear this guy is better every time i see him play..scored twice as a second half sub today against bsc

lets go Clint 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Clint was solid in the second half that I saw....helped with the build up a bit and he had a goal disallowed in the first half too....I think he gets the nod this weekend, once him and Bale start gelling :x :smokin :smokin (except when they play the gunners :lol:)

Whats a fair price for a Juve current home kit?

I'm asking because a friend of mine got me an AC Milan home shirt from an Adidas store in Hong Kong.
That was an equivalent of $60usd no tax. It was the version without formotion, i presume replica.

Im not finding prices of that range on this side of the continent
So where do you usually get your club's kit

Whats a fair price for a Juve current home kit?

I'm asking because a friend of mine got me an AC Milan home shirt from an Adidas store in Hong Kong.
That was an equivalent of $60usd no tax. It was the version without formotion, i presume replica.

Im not finding prices of that range on this side of the continent
So where do you usually get your club's kit
My team is Santos Laguna from Mexico. They try to rip me off and sell them to me for 70$ since its puma. But I get it from Mexico for 45$
I find most European team shirts to be around 80$

i think either him or brendan rodgers will get the sack before christmas

Heskey to newcastle jets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom