The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Daniel Alves 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The dip on that shot was ridiculous. 

I need a John Terry falling down gif to be my avy, just a classic moment to happen to a classic piece of %#$$ human being

So I had a midterm at 9AM this morning and missed the game. Finally downloaded it and watched it. Long story short, that was brutal. Very weak game from Chelsea, I don't know if a 4-3-3 can work in the EPL. I still have faith in AVB but there's some things to reconsider there. But we better go after a centreback in January because this is absolutely ridiculous, I can't watch this defense, they're always on their heels, there's been a huge lack of consistency, things need to be changed moving forward.

Lmfao @ NY. Marquez and Henry couldn't do **%@! Refs helping them out the whole game and still couldn't pull the W.

Rafa Marquez is a joke. He better get suspended for those punches damn loser.

Great win, Saunders with HUGE saves, easily MOTM.
pimp.gif

What a %@@%$@% bum Marquez is, throwing punches? Really? Then he drops like a fly like if someone punched him
indifferent.gif

As a relatively new fan to the sport, having followed it religiously for about a year, I have a question for those that didn't start following football until later in life. How do you feel about rivalries?

Solskjaer leads Molde to first title

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer guided Molde to the first Norwegian Tippeligaen title in their history.

Solskjaer's men drew 2-2 with Stromsgodset while Rosenborg - the only side who could stop them - were thrashed 6-3 at home by Brann. The results gave Molde an eight-point advantage at the top with just two rounds to go.

Molde almost threw away the chance to end the title race when they conceded a last-minute equaliser to Stromsgodset's Anders Konradsen.

But Rosenborg, kicking-off later, buckled under the pressure as Brann ran riot - Rudolph Austin and Birkir Mar Saevarsson scoring twice to stun the home crowd in Trondheim.

''The club has waited 100 years for this,'' former Manchester United striker Solskjaer told VG afterwards. ''We have been close several times so this was well deserved.

''When Brann went 4-1, I realised we had done it. It was a good atmosphere in the dressing room and we will enjoy ourselves tonight.''

OLEGEND

was very happy to watch the arsenal chelsea game even though i only watched the last half hour or so very entertaining

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

was very happy to watch the arsenal chelsea game even though i only watched the last half hour or so very entertaining

There's a replay on ESPN3.com if you want to see the rest. The whole game was pretty fun.

Any news on Cassano?

The latest i've heard is he sufferred some sort of a stroke and may not be able to play again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Crazy how they haven't lost a match yet.

They're playing Man City, Utd, then Chelsea in a row starting the on 19th. RIP to being undefeated when that comes around.
Demba Ba is that dude.
Yeah, he's been playing amazingly these past handful of weeks
smokin.gif

This is INSANE. I've never seen something like this before. Fan comes on the pitch, punches a player, players attack the fan, those players get red cards, then something happens to a player on the other team. JUST CRAZY.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom