The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

thats whats up, no more ian darke/john harkes. i just hope they continue to use their ingame english analysts/commentators and maybe bring in some other big names. and please no curt menefee(sp?) for the pre/post game and halftime. i dont want to hear the score of the game ive been watching 30,000 times like last years champs league final. bobby mcmahon needs to be included in the big tournaments as well.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Fox has beaten out ESPN for the English-language rights to WC2018 and 2022.
ohwell.gif

Damn it, now I'm going to have to listen to clueless Fox football announcers talk about nonsense like how Rooney is the best player on the planet during a pregame when United were playing against Messi and Barcelona. Smh.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by DLo13

Fox has beaten out ESPN for the English-language rights to WC2018 and 2022.
ohwell.gif

Damn it, now I'm going to have to listen to clueless Fox football announcers talk about nonsense like how Rooney is the best player on the planet during a pregame when United were playing against Messi and Barcelona. Smh.
wernt they the same ones that had commentary football players making comparisons between "futbol" and football? 
laugh.gif

Damn, Malaga is beasting this half but just can't finish 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
4-5 chances already that should have been put away but the finishing is too poor

30t6p3b.gif
@ the Barca-Sevilla match. Sevilla had 80% of their team in the box most of the 2nd half but we still should've converted 
mad.gif

alien.gif
@ Barca for not taking their chances, but all the credit to the Sevilla GK who just put on an absolutely incredible keeping performance. Wow.

eek.gif
@ the end of the Barca game.

Cesc trolling...
laugh.gif

WOOOOOOW @ Messi getting stoned on the PK.

Ray Hudson went silent.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

alien.gif
@ Barca for not taking their chances, but all the credit to the Sevilla GK who just put on an absolutely incredible keeping performance. Wow.

21 shots taken. 0 goals
mad.gif

Sometimes we pass way too much inside of the box (such as that Villa pass back to Iniesta earlier in the game)

It's hilarious watching how these punetas act when they get backed into a corner. I think the football gods are finally seeing how P that whole side is.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

It's hilarious watching how these punetas act when they get backed into a corner. I think the football gods are finally seeing how P that whole side is.
Kanouté is a hero.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congratulations-FC-Barcelona-2010-11-UEFA-Champions-League-winners-qwmwztwmfrma0bfglypqd4mb-.jpg

La_Liga_Champions.jpg

LOL, exactly how do they act? Can't be funnier than how Real act when they disgrace themselves at the end of every clasico beating.
It's a draw against a top 4 side in October. You're trying too hard...

Back
Top Bottom