The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

eek.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Rooney
30t6p3b.gif
He's 'Beckhamed' it!
Harsh pen, so... oh well.

incidentally,he's in the stands watching the game...
pimp.gif

Walcott comes in...his pace gonna trouble Utd...

Rooney
30t6p3b.gif
He's 'Beckhamed' it!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Rooney
30t6p3b.gif
He's 'Beckhamed' it!
pimp.gif

Yep, I saw... 
Hanging with his good-mate, the Neviller.

5040c0fc788c93d075a62b0d7d78b46e-getty-fbl-eng-pr-man_utd-arsenal.jpg

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Rooney
30t6p3b.gif
He's 'Beckhamed' it!
pimp.gif

Yep, I saw... 
Hanging with his good-mate, the Neviller.

5040c0fc788c93d075a62b0d7d78b46e-getty-fbl-eng-pr-man_utd-arsenal.jpg

Keepie Upie, you see why I dont rate Arsenal? 5+ years now...whether its Stoke or Wolves or West Brom or Chelsea or Man Utd or Barcelona...Wenger has us playing the exact same style and for 5+ years its led to absolutely nothing.

90+ minutes of us trying to walk the ball into the net while Man Utd have looked threatening on the counter-attack. This result is really flattering to us...had Nani finished off that 2nd half chance or if Rooney scored the PK this match would've ended with a 2/3-goal win for United.

Keepie Upie, you see why I dont rate Arsenal? 5+ years now...whether its Stoke or Wolves or West Brom or Chelsea or Man Utd or Barcelona...Wenger has us playing the exact same style and for 5+ years its led to absolutely nothing.

90+ minutes of us trying to walk the ball into the net while Man Utd have looked threatening on the counter-attack. This result is really flattering to us...had Nani finished off that 2nd half chance or if Rooney scored the PK this match would've ended with a 2/3-goal win for United.

i have thoroughly enjoyed watching arsenal achieve nothing over the past half decade. i don't know why, but i have an irrational hate for wenger and most of the arsenal players.

i have thoroughly enjoyed watching arsenal achieve nothing over the past half decade. i don't know why, but i have an irrational hate for wenger and most of the arsenal players.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This result is really flattering to us..
The only thing I'm thinking right now. Some unbelievably dumb tactics by Wenger today. I'm just baffled. Some piss poor calls by the ref, but they had no impact on how terrible Arsenal played today.

This result is really flattering to us..
The only thing I'm thinking right now. Some unbelievably dumb tactics by Wenger today. I'm just baffled. Some piss poor calls by the ref, but they had no impact on how terrible Arsenal played today.

90+ minutes of us trying to walk the ball into the net while
Man Utd have looked threatening on the counter-attack. This result is really flattering to us...had Nani finished off that 2nd half chance or if Rooney scored the PK this match would've ended with a 2/3-goal win for United.
QFT
I'm tired of this style of play especially against big teams in the EPL
30t6p3b.gif

No shots outside the box what so ever

90+ minutes of us trying to walk the ball into the net while
Man Utd have looked threatening on the counter-attack. This result is really flattering to us...had Nani finished off that 2nd half chance or if Rooney scored the PK this match would've ended with a 2/3-goal win for United.
QFT
I'm tired of this style of play especially against big teams in the EPL
30t6p3b.gif

No shots outside the box what so ever

Back
Top Bottom