The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Milos Krasic with the 94th minute winner 
pimp.gif
, didn't look like he was going for goal but it went in anyway.
Juve up to 2nd in the table.

Milos Krasic with the 94th minute winner 
pimp.gif
, didn't look like he was going for goal but it went in anyway.
Juve up to 2nd in the table.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i don't know if robinho has ever played better at the club level...he had stretches at madrid and started off brightly at man city but he hasn't had these consistent performances ever. brazilians love milan. now they just need to sell ronaldinho to la galaxy and get a new midfielder and outside back.
I think his contract expires at the end of this season so he's free to go wherever he wants. With his hefty salary coming off the books I can see Milan bringing in another highly paid player to replace him. Milan already have some very good players but they are maybe 3-4 more good players away from being European heavyweights.

BTW, if Ronaldinho chooses not to go to the MLS there will always be some Uzbekistani or Arab Gulf club willing to throw some serious dough at him
laugh.gif

And Tevez needs to stop being a %#$+%. We dont know the reasons yet as to why he wants to leave (rumors are it could be family, money or a coaching problem) but the guy needs to shut up. Your club is currently sitting tied for 1st in only their 3rd year of new ownership and yet you're causing a hissy fit. If he wanted to spend more time with his family then I'm sure the club would've been willing to give him some time off to return to Argentina. If he wanted a raise he probably could've gotten one too. And if he has beef with the coaches then he should settle it behind closed doors. No need to be such a distraction when your club are legit title contenders and you're a big part of their success. Ah...the modern day athlete
eyes.gif

i don't know if robinho has ever played better at the club level...he had stretches at madrid and started off brightly at man city but he hasn't had these consistent performances ever. brazilians love milan. now they just need to sell ronaldinho to la galaxy and get a new midfielder and outside back.
I think his contract expires at the end of this season so he's free to go wherever he wants. With his hefty salary coming off the books I can see Milan bringing in another highly paid player to replace him. Milan already have some very good players but they are maybe 3-4 more good players away from being European heavyweights.

BTW, if Ronaldinho chooses not to go to the MLS there will always be some Uzbekistani or Arab Gulf club willing to throw some serious dough at him
laugh.gif

And Tevez needs to stop being a %#$+%. We dont know the reasons yet as to why he wants to leave (rumors are it could be family, money or a coaching problem) but the guy needs to shut up. Your club is currently sitting tied for 1st in only their 3rd year of new ownership and yet you're causing a hissy fit. If he wanted to spend more time with his family then I'm sure the club would've been willing to give him some time off to return to Argentina. If he wanted a raise he probably could've gotten one too. And if he has beef with the coaches then he should settle it behind closed doors. No need to be such a distraction when your club are legit title contenders and you're a big part of their success. Ah...the modern day athlete
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I heard he's on a 280k pounds/week contract, he's not getting that anywhere else....with that kind of swag I don't get how you don't move your family to be with you. 

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I heard he's on a 280k pounds/week contract, he's not getting that anywhere else....with that kind of swag I don't get how you don't move your family to be with you. 

I just got finished with a final and now I'm off to the pub for the match. I know I did bad on my test, but a win today will more than make up for it. (In the short term only though lol)I'm sooo excited!Let's go gunners!!!

I just got finished with a final and now I'm off to the pub for the match. I know I did bad on my test, but a win today will more than make up for it. (In the short term only though lol)I'm sooo excited!Let's go gunners!!!

Wow rumor has it that fabianski is out so Szczesny is going to start. He's good but this is one hell of a game to get your first pl start in.

Wow rumor has it that fabianski is out so Szczesny is going to start. He's good but this is one hell of a game to get your first pl start in.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
He makes 9.5mil $/Year after tax.
He's divorced and one of his kids is ill as mentioned above.He said to an argentinian radio station that he is also tired of  the importance of money involved in soccer.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
He makes 9.5mil $/Year after tax.
He's divorced and one of his kids is ill as mentioned above.He said to an argentinian radio station that he is also tired of  the importance of money involved in soccer.

Interesting choices by Arsene... Szcezeneney as the keeper... talk about a baptism by fire. Dunno much about Chamakh though...

Lets go United!

Interesting choices by Arsene... Szcezeneney as the keeper... talk about a baptism by fire. Dunno much about Chamakh though...

Lets go United!

Was gonna go handle a few things & see this match-up on espn. Now I gotta watch... I love those Arsenal uni kits the most.

I'm liking the pace of this game so far

Back
Top Bottom