The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

laugh.gif
@ Fabregas sabotaging Arsenal's hopes. Backheel pass around that many Barca players so close to your own goal? Seriously? He's working hard for that transfer to Barca.

laugh.gif
@ Fabregas sabotaging Arsenal's hopes. Backheel pass around that many Barca players so close to your own goal? Seriously? He's working hard for that transfer to Barca.

Hopefully Arshavin replaces Rosicky and Denilson for Diaby. Diaby is so damn soft and Rosicky is going to make me puke smh.

Hopefully Arshavin replaces Rosicky and Denilson for Diaby. Diaby is so damn soft and Rosicky is going to make me puke smh.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i don't have FSC so i'm stuck watching goddamn internet streams from russia and of course my %$@% internet fails in the 47th minute...i don't know how many goals i have missed because of faulty internet connections. 
i knew the goal was coming too, as soon as my internet crapped out i knew i had missed a goal, and sure enough...
laugh.gif

oh well. visca barca!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i don't have FSC so i'm stuck watching goddamn internet streams from russia and of course my %$@% internet fails in the 47th minute...i don't know how many goals i have missed because of faulty internet connections. 
i knew the goal was coming too, as soon as my internet crapped out i knew i had missed a goal, and sure enough...
laugh.gif

oh well. visca barca!

Well i can see the headlines behind that Cesc blunder tomorrow.

@OptaJean: 4 - The last four encounters between Arsenal and Barcelona have seen a team score first and then fail to win. | I can dream right.

Well i can see the headlines behind that Cesc blunder tomorrow.

@OptaJean: 4 - The last four encounters between Arsenal and Barcelona have seen a team score first and then fail to win. | I can dream right.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Cesc 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Seriously that goal is on him. Cesc has been MIA all game and the one thing he does leads to a goal.We need to keep our heads strait, RVP was about to pull a Diaby and get himself kicked off the pitch. Talk back with goals in the net and bouncing them out the CL.Come on ARSENAL!

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Cesc 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Seriously that goal is on him. Cesc has been MIA all game and the one thing he does leads to a goal.We need to keep our heads strait, RVP was about to pull a Diaby and get himself kicked off the pitch. Talk back with goals in the net and bouncing them out the CL.Come on ARSENAL!

Apparently Ars made 41 touches in the opposition half in the 1st half... Barca... 310...
eek.gif

Apparently Ars made 41 touches in the opposition half in the 1st half... Barca... 310...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom