The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Chelsea's strategy this game=cross from 40 yards out hoping for a miracle header 
sick.gif

All those Liverpool fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Chelsea's only hope is to win both games against United. Their results against the top teams this year have been appalling. 2 losses against Liverpool, a win and a loss against Arsenal, a loss against City, and a draw against Spurs.

Chelsea's only hope is to win both games against United. Their results against the top teams this year have been appalling. 2 losses against Liverpool, a win and a loss against Arsenal, a loss against City, and a draw against Spurs.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Left foot, Right foot, Head, Free kick..... who else can score this many goals in this many ways?

7 > 10
how many times has 7 scored on GODS team?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Left foot, Right foot, Head, Free kick..... who else can score this many goals in this many ways?

7 > 10
how many times has 7 scored on GODS team?

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Liverpool supporters "You should have stayed w/ a real team"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think the way people see the CR7 / Messi debate is a little unfair. Real is !%@+ as far as spraying the ball around and creating chances when you compare them to the elite teams. One pass make a run through the middle, blast the ball over the top..they don't play the game the right way IMO I'm sorry. People tend to forget how CR7 played while he was at ManU when they played FOOTBALL, not saying that other clubs don't, but the stuff they were doing was beautiful. Him, Rooney, Tevez, Evra, Park played some beautiful stuff as far as knowing where the other would be / make the run, 1 touch counter attacks (CL 2nd leg @ the Emirates)

When I watch Real I feel like I see them lacking a certain team aspect of the game. Don't get me wrong they have the best individual talent of any team in Europe probably but they lack a certain team mentality. I know it's a *+##!% counter argument but CR7 has to shoulder MUCH more of the load at Real than Messi does at Barca IMO.

Back
Top Bottom