The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Nani...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

good to get an early goal playing away from home...should take some of that pressure off...

That second half was the worst, how was this not even a yellow on Barton?
bartontacklereverse355
Uploaded by arsenalist. - Videos from SiTV and top Latino channels.

add a shaky penalty call and a foul call leading to the fourth goal and it's hard not to question the refs impact on the game.

Although I believe that if Arsenal had a leader on the field( Closest thing to a leader was their youngest player Wilshere) they would've held on to the lead. Pretty much if Man Utd win today the title is theirs. 

Also Arsenal became the first team in Premier League history to blow a 4-0 lead.
[font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

bartontacklereverse355
Uploaded by arsenalist. - Videos from SiTV and top Latino channels.

add a shaky penalty call and a foul call leading to the fourth goal and it's hard not to question the refs impact on the game.

Although I believe that if Arsenal had a leader on the field( Closest thing to a leader was their youngest player Wilshere) they would've held on to the lead. Pretty much if Man Utd win today the title is theirs. 

Also Arsenal became the first team in Premier League history to blow a 4-0 lead.
[font=Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Rio was injured during warm-ups?  
not sure...but he's looking real fragile lately health-wise...

and frankly i'd rather see Smalling than Evans at the back...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Rio was injured during warm-ups?  
not sure...but he's looking real fragile lately health-wise...

and frankly i'd rather see Smalling than Evans at the back...

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

How did Barton not get a red for that challange on Diaby? He almost snapped his leg in half, he didn't even get a yellow smh.
Originally Posted by Halftime718

no disrespect to you guys,but y'all are crazy...

Barton got to the ball first,plain and simple...
and it wasn't like he lunged in with a two-footed tackle...
of course,the momentum carrying his body forward made that look a lot worse...but honestly it was just one of those 50-50 challenges...

and as i'm typing this,Wolves just scored a second goal... +!@*
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

How did Barton not get a red for that challange on Diaby? He almost snapped his leg in half, he didn't even get a yellow smh.
Originally Posted by Halftime718

no disrespect to you guys,but y'all are crazy...

Barton got to the ball first,plain and simple...
and it wasn't like he lunged in with a two-footed tackle...
of course,the momentum carrying his body forward made that look a lot worse...but honestly it was just one of those 50-50 challenges...

and as i'm typing this,Wolves just scored a second goal... +!@*
mad.gif

Come on man did he not see that challenge, his leg could've snapped in half and I don't know if you watched the game but he tackled AA similarly earlier.

Come on man did he not see that challenge, his leg could've snapped in half and I don't know if you watched the game but he tackled AA similarly earlier.

@Jack Wilshere: Inconsistent refereing needs to stop.its killing the game.if Diaby goes..whats the difference between that and Nolan on our keeper!?? #joke

Back
Top Bottom