The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Such a disgraceful performance
mean.gif

Looking forward to seeing how the CL chasing Yellow Submarines fare against Los Blancos today. Villarreal has a good defense - young & hungry.

Also interested in seeing Seedorf vs Rafael today, although I can't remember if Balo is suspended or not...

So Kroenke is rumored to be vying for a third LA MLS franchise (calling them the LA Gunners) but doesn't further invest into Arsenal wanting them to be self sustaining? :rolleyes

OK...

Last edited:
Anyone see that goal by Son in Moenchengladbach's win yesterday? :wow:

I couldn't find a gif small enough...

Last edited:
Arsenal are back to being Arsenal.

It's a shame, they've teased the fans so much. Lol

Everyone was just waiting for this to happen, they knew. I think a Arsenal fans even knew.

Last edited:
Arsenal are back to being Arsenal.

It's a shame, they've teased the fans so much. Lol

Everyone was just waiting for this to happen, they knew. I think a Arsenal fans even knew.

I think the people will need to pump the brakes on the criticism of Arsenal. People (including Gooners) have been waiting for the team to slide since December & they've shown to be resilient. They also went onto win their last 10 games or so of the last campaign.

Liverpool are capable of wins like this today & then lose 3-0 next week.

Unless the Gunners experience even more injuries, I think they're still in the hunt...

Hazard is like a mini Ronaldo

They've been throwing Hazard's name around Ronaldo ever since he said he wants to be on that level of him and Messi.

If he keeps improving, and working this hard consistently, it's possible he could reach that level....he's what...23 now?

Back
Top Bottom