The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

What did my boy Postiga do?
9646035419_f38fee63ac_o.gif

9646055235_9b8c601be9_o.gif

Ozil to Arsenal?

Please. Ya'll should know better than that. Arsenal fans stop doing this to yourselves.
laugh.gif

Plenty of teams would outbid Arsenal just to get there hands on him. Lets just simmer down and wait until 6:01 pm Monday. Good win today tho.
This is what the transfer window is all about. Getting excited about potential signings and sometimes (well most times in Arsenal's case) getting disappointed that the signings did not materialize. I think there is some credibility to the Ozil rumors tho, we'll see.
Ozil is going to end up at PSG.

@Sanderson Don't know much about Özil deal, but Arsenal have been speaking to Madrid in recent days over availability of players.

Yea, too bad lol. He's literally the only decent striker we have to. Just a team full of wingers :smh:

Gonna tune into this Barca vs Valencia game soon, see how it's going. Sounds exciting.

Liverpool sitting at the top of the EPL. Good for them, although it wont last. Just keeping Chelsea's seat warm 

Tottenham needs time to gel. By the end of the season, barring any crazy Gunner signings, Spurs will finish ahead of Arsenal. 

Last edited:
Diego Alves has been amazing for Valencia, and their play has been amazing anyway. Too bad EPL stans conveniently forget about teams like Valencia when they talk about "La Liga only has 2 good teams". No bus parking at all today :pimp:

Last edited:
I like Nelson Oliveira's future potential.

Maybe, he needs to consistently play tho.

This Barca vs Valencia game is great, as was the Real and Bilboa game today; not just Real or Barca either, Bilboa and Valencia play great football also. It's amazing people think the premiership is more beautiful than La Liga or even Serie A. Latin football is an art, sorry, just the truth.

Liverpools youth is a gift and curse. Coutinho is amazing but man he gives the ball up way to much. He'll learn though.

Madrid finally gets Bale. I hope and pray we dont sell Ozil though.

Kaka on a free transfer to Milan is great for ac

Honda and Kaka should improve the service for Balo, Il Faraone, and Niang.

KPB is a nice added piece for Schalke.

I like the Sakho buy for Buck. He lacked depth at central defense.

Back
Top Bottom