The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

LOL

Wow.

Speechless. What the?!? Is Ronaldo doing.
R7stans can keep their plucked eye brow hero

Anyway nice counter by Bale and Ronaldo. Very unselfish from 11.

Last edited:
Xabi is an idiot. Get Ramos out of there now. Put Varane in.

is Pepe playing with a card too?

Last edited:
Good, i hope more Real players get suspended. Makes it easier for Chelsea 
devil.gif

Getting outcoached by Ancelotti who I think is a winner, but tactically overrated.....Mourinho will crush him in the finals if he gets there

Benz is worthless unless he's scoring goals lol

Shenanigans

He's great at holding up play and possession and allowing the time needed for the pacey countering players to make their runs. He's also a decent passer with solid vision.

With that being said, I still want Suarez :lol:

Last edited:
Real preparing €85-million bid for Suárez

Real Madrid are preparing a £70-million (€85 million) bid for Luis Suárez, 'The Sun' "exclusively" published on Tuesday.
The offer would mean that Real would activate a buyout clause in the Uruguayan striker's contract. According to 'The Sun', Florentino Pérez wants to close a deal for the player before the start of the World Cup in Brazil.
Luis Suárez was chosen as PFA player of the year this season and currently leads the race for the European Golden Shoe award – along with Cristiano Ronaldo.

Read more: Real preparing €85-million bid for Suárez - MARCA.com (English version)

The rich get richer....:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Getting outcoached by Ancelotti who I think is a winner, but tactically overrated.....Mourinho will crush him in the finals if he gets there

Yep, Mourinho is gunna get on the pitch and stop BBC, and then on the other end become a healthy Falcao/Rooney and give Chelsea the number 9 they need. Also Ancelotti is owning the manager who owned Mou.

I just finished my essay and decided to check up the current stats of the match and saw Bayern BTFO.

muh tiki-taka!

muh 99% possession!

Man, last years bayern was incredible, they would have been a better match up had Heynecks stayed.

Back
Top Bottom