The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

RT @SkySportsNews: Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski ruled out for 8-10 weeks with hamstring injury #SSN

Arsenal can't catch a break. :lol:

FFS man smh please Arsene please!!!! Do something!!! We're in the CL group now. Sahko, anyone :lol: Tottenham signed approximately 100 midfielders this window

Always thought he had the talent but he simply wants suited for Arsenal with the formation (4-3-3) we play now...or well England in general. He's been playing very well since heading to Spain (30 goal in a like 65 starts or something) Hope he continues to do well. Credit to him for working hard and improving, making the initial loan successful, and likely taking a large paycut all for playing time....he's like the opposite of Bendtner in every way
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Wouldn't be a Vela goal without chipping the keeper
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Real Sociedad is making me want to buy some tickets to watch them play at the Camp Nou next month. 

Do you think Arsenal have the capability to consistently feed Ba though?

Ba is serviceable though, just not consistent (especially when you need him the most). I mean he has one of the best sides (midfield) to service him in Chelsea...

I think between Walcott, Wilshere and Carzola feeding him, I think he can put away some decent goals.

I mean, he was putting in work with Ben Arfa and Cabaye...

Was meant to post this earlier...but you can see why Moyes wants to hold on to Rooney

When he wants to, his determination is incredible...

View media item 558268

Eto'o joining Chelsea spells the end of Demba Ba's short time at the club. He wasn't even on the bench for the United game. I was expecting Chelsea will make Lukaku their starting striker this season after the success he had with West Brom but it seems Mourinho doesn't think he's ready yet. 

Still waiting on Wenger to sign some damn players 
ohwell.gif

With the additions Spurs have made, they have a real chance of finishing above us this season. Oh, Podolski is out for 10 weeks too. 
I'm still wondering why Wenger doesn't sign Ba to to cover for Giroud. When fed, Ba can deliver. We saw this at Newcastle.
Yep. I thought we should have gone for him back in January before he joined Chelsea, his release clause was very reasonable. Oh well, we'll be signing Benzema, Di Maria and Ozil once Madrid get Bale 
laugh.gif

Do you think Arsenal have the capability to consistently feed Ba though?

Ba is serviceable though, just not consistent (especially when you need him the most). I mean he has one of the best sides (midfield) to service him in Chelsea...
But he hasn't been getting much playing time with Chelsea. Benitez used to constantly rotate him with Torres but even then, he scored some goals, just not as frequently as he did at Newcastle. 

Eto'o and I are no longer friends.

Damn Chelsea has a nice squad though.

Why would Man Utd want to loan out Kagawa for?
Better yet, Why doesnt Moyes give Kagawa some play time? :smh:

Eto'o and I are no longer friends.

Damn Chelsea has a nice squad though.

Why would Man Utd want to loan out Kagawa for?
Better yet, Why doesnt Moyes give Kagawa some play time? :smh:

I was just watching Fan Zone and they were asking the exact same question, and no one had a logical answer

Everything from, "showing Rooney he still has a place in the club" to "having to change the formation" to "his fitness being a problem"

But everything I heard just didn't seem like a real answer to the question.

Reports saying Spurs will hold out as much as they can on the Bale to Real Madrid deal so Arsenal wont get the chance of getting Angel Di Maria. Real Madrid wont deal any players until Bale deal is done. :smile: COYS!

Back
Top Bottom