The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Fellaini... 
indifferent.gif

fellaini.. every moment or brightness is followed with a horrible pass

BArcelona have had some serious luck with opposing star players being injured in the champions league. Aguero, Negredo, and now Atleticos lifeblood Diego Costa.

Damn shame.

RVP probably wouldn't have been able to turn that and make up the grown... but he damn sure would have put that away

At halftime Guardiola is going to show his players video of Spurs winning at Old Trafford and tell them they're shaming their families.
- @Thedirtytackle

"I think we played well, we settled into the match, and had a few chances."

"We could have gone 2 goals up, but that's football you know"

This is the only game id give moyes a pass (its ******* bayern ).. i think he set out the right tactics so far and we are in good shape.. gotta be fair with the criticism eiddy

Last edited:
This is the only game id give moyes a pass (its ******* bayern ).. i think he set out the right tactics so far and we are in good shape.. gotta be fair with the criticism eiddy

I don't think United is still in this match due to the right tactics, I think Bayern just haven't finished their chances. I would say United have parked a mini-van, not a bus.

I think United have played okay, better than I expected. They know they can't afford to do much. Bayern tho, too much tika-taka nonsense. Still can't believe Welback missed that.

David Villa missed a free one too :smh:

I don't think United is still in this match due to the right tactics, I think Bayern just haven't finished their chances. I would say United have parked a mini-van, not a bus.
what would you have done any different? I'm being serious too... Play more attacking and open our weak *** midfield up to a counter attack? nah you park and catch them on the counter, Fergie would have done the same thing, you forget how cautious we played last yr in madrid?.. i get the criticism when moyes has deserved this but your acting like its 9-0 already.. get behind the club :smh:

Last edited:
what would you have done any different? I'm being serious too... Play more attacking and open our weak *** midfield up to a counter attack? nah you park and catch them on the counter, Fergie would have done the something, you forget how cautious we played last yr in madrid?.. i get the criticism when moyes has deserved this but your acting like its 9-0 already.. get behind the club :smh:

I actually have no problem with parking the bus. In fact, I'm all for it in this situation. It worked perfectly for Chelsea. I just don't think defensively United were tight enough. A lot of ball watching, a lot of man watching, and United were lucky that Bayern didn't take those opportunities.
I'm not acting like it's 9-0, but I'm also aware of the fact that if Bayern start to press on their opportunities, it could very easily be, since our defence looks shaky.

Everyone on this forum knows that I'm behind the club, I'm just not behind this manager, and coaching staff.

i honestly have felt like both rio and vidic have held their own.. bayern will always get their chances but they have put out most fires ..

I think United have played okay, better than I expected. They know they can't afford to do much. Bayern tho, too much tika-taka nonsense. Still can't believe Welback missed that.

David Villa missed a free one too :smh:

Bayern is missing that final piece of their puzzle with an all out striker. Surprised actually Mandzukic hasn't been given a run....

Back
Top Bottom