The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Why do you say that?
Lets be honest for a second, teams see the form he's in for Roma. They want him. This way we can keep him and he won't track attention from any other teams due to him not participating in the WC. Roma are in CL and worst case scenario finish 3rd. Strootman has done enough for us this season where we can go on without him.

But his quality isn't a secret, his value just took a hit and isn't guaranteed to bounce back, his ability just took a hit and will most likely bounce back but again not guaranteed. Don't see how Roma wins they just lost by the least. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I get what ur saying in that it'll keep him in Rome, but even if another club wanted him his contract runs til 2018. A bigger club would have to pay an inflated fee for him that Roma would have to agree to.

There's literally zero good that comes out of his injury for Roma.

Last edited:
^ For both of you

Like I said this season is done. Champions League more than guaranteed. This summer we have a GREAT chance on loosing Benatia, Pjanic and Strootman. Sure they would all fetch a high price where we could buy quality and add depth. But if you told me Roma was guaranteed to lose those three players, the last one I'd like to see go is Strootman. You are also right when you say his quality was known  before we bought him. To this day I don't know how we lured him away from the likes of Man U but he has def improved his game at Roma with the time he has had on the pitch. You are also right when you say his injury may see him come back worse but I see it as Roma holding on to our 3rd best player when the other two are ready for a permanent vaca in Miami.

Uli Hoeness would appear to be ****ed...

Somehow I doubt he ever sees a jail cell, tho.

^ I'm not sure, he hid €18.5m... That's a lot of dough, plus the judge is known to be merciless. We'll see.

The rich get richer... Woodward may be a oompa-loompa on the football side of operations but he's steady raking in the dough. United just got another $150 mil of cash from Baron Capital for a 2.5% stake...

I hope they use some of this dough to pay down that debt...

Last edited:
atletico up by one already.

I hate this ****, I have to go to class!

UGH

I'm gonna have to stream this **** or watch the updates in the lab today haha

Last edited:
How much time do you think seedorf will get?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom