The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Vela has deserved a goal man, has played a great game.

Still can't believe he just turned down a chance at the World Cup :lol:

People that know me, that I talk footy to, or people that follow me on twitter swear I'm bipolar thanks to vela.

Love his game, hate his actions off the pitch.

Barca's always had trouble at Anoeta so I'm not totally surprised. Some of the core of this group is complacent & that's purely evident. I'll give Neymar a pass since he just came back.

Would've been a nice cap to the week after a great CL win at the Etihad. :roll eyes

Gotta hand it to Vella, he's having a solid year.

Last edited:
Real at the top of the table :pimp:

Earlier in the season I was worried we'd let Barca run away with it again and be in for another embarrassing season.

I was just thinking about Griezmann today when I was watching Chelsea and thinking of which strikers were available this window when I saw them starting the corpse of Eto'o :lol:

Last edited:
Yo Flyeed, we still gotta a lot of games to go so don't get too comfortable at the top of the table compadre. :D

ShadySlushyBunting.gif

SilentSadAmmonite.gif

RedEverlastingItalianbrownbear.gif

BrightSadBunny.gif

btw.. vela is a ****. i hope to one day meet him and remind him of that fact.. say what you want but patriotism is not a choice for me.. he's a kunt

i can't be happy we're at the top of the table? It's not like I'm a player celebrating and getting complacent that I gotta stay hungry 
laugh.gif
 makes no difference how i feel.

dudes acting like i said "top of the table 
pimp.gif
 the league is ours!" its a small victory in a long campaign, thats all.

They ruined this statue by making it look like Bergkamp has a pole up his ***... :rolleyes

View media item 819296

that look on Denis' face... :lol:

seriously though,that statue looks horrible...they should never have approved it :x

I get what you're saying, but I'd like to see how else they could have mounted it.

A different pose for Dennis, perhaps?

View media item 820016
i just think that with a little bit more thought,they could still have the statue of him controlling the ball in mid-air...

talking about statue,some Barca fans visited the Holy Trinity outside Old Trafford in their CL match against City last Tuesday...

View media item 820051
View media item 820054

Manchester is red :pimp:

41 goals short of equalling Manchester United's all-time goalscoring record held by none other than Sir Bobby Charlton.

Do it,Wazza.

Last edited:
I know it's just sunderland but Arsenal looked like magic while ozil was out....

Never thought i'd say this but i really miss ramsey

I know it's just sunderland but Arsenal looked like magic while ozil was out....

Never thought i'd say this but i really miss ramsey

Man, I miss Rambo so much. He was sitting alongside players today. I would love to see him make his return during a home game.
If we didn't win, people would have said that we should have played Ozil today :lol:

Wenger said that he will be available next game, as well as Wilshere and Monreal

I knew about Arsenal's fixtures but I wasn't aware about this :wow:
xnsVoQI.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom