The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Kind of bummed that Barca has no games scheduled while im here in Barcelona. I will be doing the tour and museum of Camp Nou tomorrow. I will just take that all in as much as I can. I heard its a great thing to do here.

You know the drill bro,

Post pics in here :smokin

Seferović v Lyon :x

ikc19lGBsXhZg.gif

P$G basically willing to let him go and like you said, arsenal will undercut the price someway and he'll end up elsewhere...story of this window smh

Especially with clubs knowing that we have money now smh. We need to bid 15m for him

@NextGenSeries Hector Bellerin, Isaac Hayden, Serge Gnabry and Gedion Zelalem are all set to be part of UEFA CL team #AFC

@JackWilshere Getting ready for tonight! Had some visitors outside our hotel last night! Atmosphere tonight will be amazing! #AFC
BSLx-fCIYAAswcy.jpg:large

VIDEO: FENERBAHCE FANS SET OFF FIRECRACKERS OUTSIDE ARSENAL’S HOTEL
POSTED BY ROB PARKER ON AUGUST 21, 2013 IN: ARSENAL, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, FOOTBALL VIDEOS|1 COMMENT

Fenerbahce fans did their best to give their side an advantage ahead of tonight’s Champions League qualifier against Arsenal will a late night firework display outside the Gunners’ hotel.

Arsene Wenger’s side are reported to be staying at the Wyndham Hotel Kalamış in Istanbul. Predictably, that news encouraged a small group of Fenerbahce supporters to turn up with firecrackers, flares and fireworks in an attempt to ensure that the Arsenal players didn’t enjoy a pleasant night’s sleep.

Xabi Alonso out 3 months with broken foot. Illarramendia close, but not back yet. Khedira/Modric not going anywhere then?

Khedira and Modric to start in the double pivot.

Casemiro off the bench, I'd hope. Like to see the young Brasilian gain experience through valuable appearances.

Judging Real by Sunday's game, I don't think they're able to win La Liga or the CL. Especially if Carlos Ancelotti is going to play Ronaldo so close to goal, then have Ozil continue to play as a wing/RM. Not to mention there defense is spotty.

Bale could help, problem is someone is going to have to sit. Unless they play a false 9 and have Benzema sit with Isco playing the middle. Which could very well happen.

Judging Real by Sunday's game, I don't think they're able to win La Liga or the CL. Especially if Carlos Ancelotti is going to play Ronaldo so close to goal, then have Ozil continue to play as a wing/RM. Not to mention there defense is spotty.

Bale could help, problem is someone is going to have to sit. Unless they play a false 9 and have Benzema sit with Isco playing the middle. Which could very well happen.

Think it will be Di Maria that would miss out, A shame as he is good enough to start in pretty much any team in the World

Think it will be Di Maria that would miss out, A shame as he is good enough to start in pretty much any team in the World

Di Maria is already sitting out since Isco came, but yea his mins would eventually reduce to nothing. I think that's why Madrid are shopping him. Rumors of PSG or United.

I'd like to see Di Maria on United, but I think he likes Spain too much. He's been quoted as saying he'd like to stay no matter who Real bring in.

@CentreTransfer: Tottenham have agreed a deal in principle with Roma for Erik Lamela. (Sky Italia) #Transfers

@FFCheat: Norwich sign Swedish striker Johan Elmander on loan from Galatasaray for the rest of the season #ncfc

@FFCheat: Sky sources suggest Panathinaikos winger Charis Mavrias having medical at Sunderland #safc

Spurs must be signing players just to troll Arsenal now... :lol:

They're building a very smart, fast paced, and decent squad with depth so that they can make a serious push for Champions League.

Their serious trolling towards Arsenal will most likely come from their advertising campaign the day they make CL footy, and Arsenal don't. :lol:

One has to respect Daniel Levy, that dude is operating in the TW with absolutely ZERO damns to give. He leveraged this Bale deal into what, 3+ players?

:smh: Impressive....

The days of laughing at clubs like Liverpool and Spurs look like they've come to an end...

Last edited:
HULK :x

And in other signings...

Actually a good signing for Palace...season long loan....Lord knows they need to strengthen everywhere if they want to beat the inevitable...

View media item 548237
Meanwhile Wenger can't seem to shake the habit at lookin for young talent.. :lol:

View media item 548249

Last edited:
The writings on the god damn wall now. Spurs and Real Marid have def agreed to a deal for Bale.

90 million euros spent in one summer? It's obvious now after Willian.

Back
Top Bottom