The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

That dime by Ozil was a beauty for the Ramsey goal

Still can't believe how many goals this guy is scoring, he's gotta be hot right? This can't last :lol:

Last edited:
What a talent is Deulofeu. Best player on the pitch today for Everton. Just needs to improve his decision making, but considering his age, he's coming along very well.

Really interesting side, this Everton. Bringing in Lukaku has obviously been crucial, but Gareth Barry has really given them solidity. Outside bet to challenge for the top 4, but they really control matches well so it'll be interesting to see how long they last. Without Baines tonight, they went 3-4-3 for long periods and Stoke were stuck in their own half. Only Begovic prevented an embarrassment. Excellent keeper.

Stroll in the park for Bayern - shocking they only managed two goals. On paper, that was about as big a mismatch as you'll see in league play. Thiago out there running the show :frown: Can't believe he's gone and Barca is playing Xavi in almost every game. Incompetence :smh:

Robben

824932048.gif

Bale was a no show all game, Di Maria was ballin, then boom out of nowhere - Header and wonderful assist to Benz. 2-0.

Want to see more of Bale on the ground tho an using his speed and strength.

It's impossible to get the ball away from Isco, this dude just toys with people. Lol

Marcelo with the swing and miss for a wide open goal, dude has no right foot.

Glad to see Isco playing again (& well too). Sucks an injury had to occur to a player of Khedira's caliber for the Malago born youngin to get playing time. I guess Isco fell victim to Carlo's formation change post Clasico.

Funny thing about Bale is that he's going to relearn the game now that he's at RM/La Liga. I think people will see this kid flourish playing along side Ronnie & the caliber of players on RM. It will be interesting to see the top 3 sides in La LIga battle it out this season between Barca, RM, & Atleti.

Where did people watch the Everton game today? I didn't see it televised. Was in on the NBC Sports app? Also if you don't have Goal, where is another source to watch Bundesliga games? Can you buy an online subscription? If it's reasonably priced, I may buy it if such a thing is available.

SinnerP, good job up there since eiddy is out there having fun... :D

So arsenal vs cardiff is at 15:00 local time.. checked online and that means 3pm EST.. Is this correct :nerd: games are usually on in the AM over here..

you cannot be serious...

So arsenal vs cardiff is at 15:00 local time.. checked online and that means 3pm EST.. Is this correct :nerd: games are usually on in the AM over here..

1500 local time equals 3PM local time which equals 10AM eastern

lol I just peeped that this morning. I caught the game ..Dont know what i was thinking last night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom