The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Soldado is a striker that needs service to thrive & so is Chica... Spurs can't provide that for Soldado right now & they think they'll be able to service both of them? I think Chica really needs to think about where his next step is. He needs to choose carefully. I like him but I don't see him as a fit on Man U right now in the new regime.

Last edited:

Soldado is a striker that needs service to thrive & so is Chica... Spurs can't provide that for Soldado right now & they think they'll be able to service both of them? I think Chica really needs to think about where his next step is. He needs to choose carefully. I like him but I don't see him as a fit on Man U right now in the new regime.

I hear you.

I don't know man.

I feel like with Siggy and Eriksen, there should be some creativity in the supply department, but I just don't see it translating on the pitch lately.

I do believe that Chicha would shine in La Liga or maybe even Bundesliga.

Completely controlling this game but we need to finish man. Jackson Martinez doesn't have his head on straight, he's been lazy of late.

Feels good having the day off today

Arsenal-Dortmund live on FS2 8)

LOL @ what went on in here yesterday

I like Javier but I think it's time to hit the reset button. From the footage I've seen from his misses this year including yesterday's miss, Chicha doesn't have his non-kicking foot set the way one should when taking a shot. This is astounding to me because he's been playing football long enough to know better. This suggests to me a lack of preparation/practice.

It's funny, people see CR7 scoring goals like it's nothing but in addition to having a once in a generation type of talent, Ronnie should be also celebrated for the amount of work he puts into his craft from lifting weights to working on his mechanics.

I mentioned yesterday that I marvel at his footwork. The way he runs with speed but always ready to set his feet properly to take a shot or pass. I rewind my DVR all the time when he plays to show my son his footwork.

YEA SON. YEA BOYYYYYYY!!!!!!

1 up

Lets drop 4 on these Russian fools.

Last edited:
I like Javier but I think it's time to hit the reset button. From the footage I've seen from his misses this year including yesterday's miss, Chicha doesn't have his non-kicking foot set the way one should when taking a shot. This is astounding to me because he's been playing football long enough to know better. This suggests to me a lack of preparation/practice.

It's funny, people see CR7 scoring goals like it's nothing but in addition to having a once in a generation type of talent, Ronnie should be also celebrated for the amount of work he puts into his craft from lifting weights to working on his mechanics.

I mentioned yesterday that I marvel at his footwork. The way he runs with speed but always ready to set his feet properly to take a shot or pass. I rewind my DVR all the time when he plays to show my son his footwork.
yup,it all starts on the training ground

Although I don't like him, his work ethic is incredible. CR7 must kill all those speed and agility drills in training :x

Nice job Helton, nice GK. What the **** man? Are we 13 years old? How can you make a mistake like this :smh:

Yeah, I got to agree his work ethic is insane. I remember reading from other players with them saying CR is generally there before everyone else, and even stays to train alone at night. As you said, once in a generation talent, but he certainly prepares to take full advantage of his genetic luck. Also the fact that he doesn't drink or smoke or really party during the season shows why his body and mind is in peak performance throughout the whole season.

I really don't know why we don't start Quintero anymore, he's our most gifted and talented player. He's been getting no burn either. He's been getting Isco treatment.

Pretty entertaining game, 1-1 @ halftime. Porto deserve more. Find it highly unlikely that Reyes will get any kind of run in the second half, but we'll see...

OMG thank god Helton blocked that PK.

Jesus man, the commentator said it perfectly. We've been the architect of our own downfall all CL. We stay beating outselves.

Come on man!!

Jesus Christ man, we look like an English team out there. I've never seen so much crossing in. Make a pass down the middle for once.

Bring on Quintero Fonseca, god damn. He can score and its control the ball in the middle.

We're playing well man but we need to capitalize. I'm going to start throwing ****

Back
Top Bottom