The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Atletico up 2-0, goals from Villa and Costa

Still early yet, but barring any injuries, I see Atleti as more of a contender to possibly win La Liga that RM (outside of Barca having a chance too of course). Simeone has them playing consistently well.

Why Don't both Bony and Michu start for Swan?

I think originally Laudrup wanted to use Bony as a central striker to try & play Michu as a 10 which was his position at Rayo...

Vorm red carded. Angel Rangel is the makeshift keeper

:lol: Crazy ending to the Welsh derby.

I hope Cardiff owner Vinny Tan lets the football people run the business. Asians can be very superstitious so maybe he'll take Alisher Apsalyamov work permit issues as the bad omen it should be intended to be viewed as... :rolleyes

Last edited:
I remember when Anderson was sold to Man United from Porto, we hyped him up and marketed him to be the next Ronaldinho even tho he barely got playing time for Porto. It was just an opportunity to steal money which then we used on Hulk. Lol

I remember when Anderson was sold to Man United from Porto, we hyped him up and marketed him to be the next Ronaldinho even tho he barely got playing time for Porto. It was just an opportunity to steal money which then we used on Hulk. Lol
smart move by porto

@Football__Zone Ajax hope to beat Inter Milan to the signing of 21-year-old Blackpool winger Tom Ince. (Source: Sunday Mirror)
-Liverpool was really going after him. I think since they loaned Moses, that seemed to work considering the experience he has. I think Inter would be the better move being that it's in a better league. He might be able to develop better at Ajax. As it stands, Inter would be playing in Europe. And there's a chance that they could make it into the CL>

Is it just me it is it nice to see Roma Cares on the front of the shirt instead of a sponsor... I know that changes best year but still...

Used to love seeing UNICEF on the front of Barca shirts...

What's even better about the shirt is the fact Roma has no kit manufacturer either. Kits made and developed in Italy by the locals. Not some little Indonesian girl whose getting paid 14 cents a day in an assembly line with cheapest items available.

Last edited:
2-0 to NY now. Henry's footwork in closed quarters to start the break was :x

5+ minutes for Roma to find a goal.

Torino has looked better for most of the second half. Holding onto dear life right now though

...and that ends that.

Juve/Napoli are on their heels, but Roma are 10 points ahead of 4th place, so they've built a good cushion on them to make it back in to the CL.

I really need NYRB's to go all the way to the final, they deserve it and need it. I love seeing Henry putting in work like that.

Monaco down 2 goals to Lille. Monaco has been rather dull. Rodriguez has been more lively as of late. A lot of chances being missed

Torino deserved that tie,

When it comes to the kits my only grip is that the "Roma Cares" isn't on the kits sold to the public.

The price for the quality you're getting is terrible.

I really need NYRB's to go all the way to the final, they deserve it and need it. I love seeing Henry putting in work like that.

Monaco down 2 goals to Lille. Monaco has been rather dull. Rodriguez has been more lively as of late. A lot of chances being missed

That was not a yellow card on Henry... That goalie was a d**k for not accepting the handshake from Henry... :smh:

Monaco is a very boring team to watch...

Last edited:
New York just collapsed there. Lucky that late penalty wasn't given.

That was a dumb dumb tackle by RB's Olave... Not only did he get sent off but he's suspended for the next game. At least the RBs got 2 goals in Houston...

That was not a yellow card on Henry... That goalie was a d**k for not accepting the handshake from Henry... :smh:

Monaco is a very boring team to watch...

So true :smh:
I saw the replay but I don't think that should have been a red card. A yellow? Yea, for sure. Leg 2 will be tough but at least we'll be at home

Back
Top Bottom