The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Da god started once again :smokin

He's going to be alright at Porto :pimp:
Whats going on with Reyes though? I've seen the lineups and I only see him as a sub most of the time.

Haven't seen too many Porto games, but I think they rather have him play on the B team than sit on the bench since they're alright at that position so far. I read somewhere that they wanted him to gain some weight/muscle since he wansn't even 150 lbs when he arrived. At 6'4 that's light as hell lol

Last edited:
From my understanding and what I read this morning, those dudes are scouting the best players in the world to play against aliens who will play the worlds top XI players in a game. Winner gets earth.

As long as Messi, Ronaldo, and Ibra are up front - I think we have a good chance.

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Yup Beckenbaur confirmed this.

I say as long as we don't have any English or Mexican players in the starting XI, we'll be more than fine. Jose has to manage.

I beg to differ Coupe. Pep would need to manage. He's much more the tactician that Jose will ever be & he can handle egos. Jose would just counter, counter, & counter again... :rolleyes :D

Na...Pep's had everything giving to him on a silver platter. We'd need a manager whose tough and grueling, with the world on the line - Mourinho would make it happen. Pep can be his assistant if he gets thrown out the pitch for poking the martian manager in the face.

I think what you stated is more accurate with Jose... Jose's only notched 3 wins when going against Pep in 16 matches including this year's UEFA Super Cup... Countering all the time doesn't make for good tactics... It's boring & predictable. I think the aliens would salivate at the thought of having to play a side managed by Jose... & if he tried that eye poking with one of then, they'd proly have that Predator laser come out & zap the ish out of Jose... :lol:

Last edited:
I beg to differ Coupe. Pep would need to manage. He's much more the tactician that Jose will ever be & he can handle egos. Jose would just counter, counter, & counter again... :rolleyes :D

Pep can handle egos? See Zlatan.

EDIT: Oh this about the "alien" thing, don't get wtf that is so nevermind. Can't see the top top players being in a XI together.

Last edited:
He didn't let Ibra do whatever he wanted like he does now... Ibra had to do his best playing in a very technical scheme & it didn't work out. Had nothing to do with Pep...

A co-worker of mine was born in Manchester but moved here when she was 6. She's a long time City fan. She reminded me that Joe Hart made pretty much the same mistake against Chelsea a couple of years ago against Black Burn. Why would a goalie come that far out when a striker is so close? It just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Arsenal sign Serge Gnabry for 5 more years

Arsenals next match against Liverpool is crucial

Last edited:
^^huge match the next 4 fixtures are tough...gotta think Mes gets rested against Chelsea to rest up

Brandon Rodgers confirmed Philippe Coutinho has returned to training from his shoulder injury & should be ready to play against Arsenal. Looking forward to a good game.

I like what I've seen from Celtic's Fraser Forster. I think he'd do a solid job manning the net for the English national team.

I know MLS isn't as popular in here , but really happy that the NE Revolution made it into the playoffs this year. Heaps completely changed the direction of the team and we have some real talent. Fagundez, Agudelo, Sene, and Imbongo have some real skill. Truly believe we have a chance to go far in this post season

Anybody arching the U-17 WC?

Mexico beat Italy 2-0 today, and will play Brazil in the quarterfinals...

GREAT game by Gio vs Valencia this weekend. Wished he did more of that for the NT...

Just saw the highlights & agree, El Tri really needs to see that type of form from Gio - 2 goals with one being a header no less.

Anybody arching the U-17 WC?

Mexico beat Italy 2-0 today, and will play Brazil in the quarterfinals...

What network was that on? I'm working from home today & had the TV. Would've loved to had that on in the back round. I try to watch as many games (club & country) featuring the youth teams. I'm always searching "the internets" for updates regarding Barca's B team & youth teams...

I know MLS isn't as popular in here , but really happy that the NE Revolution made it into the playoffs this year. Heaps completely changed the direction of the team and we have some real talent. Fagundez, Agudelo, Sene, and Imbongo have some real skill. Truly believe we have a chance to go far in this post season
There's a few Chicago Fire fans and some closet Galaxy fans here I believe.

Is Agudelo still headed to Stoke at the end of the season?

I'm a lifelong DCU fan, been watching/following the Team since its inception and needless to say, this has been our worst season ever... Seems pointless to talk about... actually hurts my feelings...

Henry's goal though.... bout time they won some damn silverware....

Back
Top Bottom