The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Get these dudes out the game -

Young
Welback
Carrick

Put in -

Nani
Chicha
Kagawa

Last edited:
Just got home from work and I see they're down 4-0. I checked in the 44th minute and they were losing 1-0, wtf happened in the last 10 minutes!?

Just got home from work and I see they're down 4-0. I checked in the 44th minute and they were losing 1-0, wtf happened in the last 10 minutes!?

United's midfield is shocking.

No dictating of play or pace. No creativity, no passion, no aggression.

City dictating the play from the 1st minute to the last.

And with quality strikers lurking around, all of that ball control can easily lead to goals.

y'all bought the ugliest dude in the EPL for no reason
Welbeck is trash though

Sturridge>Welbeck
You don't have to tell me that. I'm a Liverpool Fan. I'm just saying, he is young let him sub in and play in trash games. Having him start against city is a big NO

Last edited:
These dudes are still crossing the ball in, like its going to help being down 4-0. :lol:

Put some subs in man, switch up the style for the final 20 mins, you have nothing to lose.

On queue for today -

• 12:55PM ET Bein - Real Madrid vs Getafe
  • 2:55PM ET Bein - PSG vs Monaco
  • 5PM ET Bein - AC MIlan vs Napoli
  • 7PM ET Bein - Juve vs Hellas Verona

@CentreTransfer: Tomorrow @SAFCofficial will decide Di Canio's future: he could be sacked, Di Matteo is one of the considered names. (@dimarzio)

These dudes are still crossing the ball in, like its going to help being down 4-0. :lol:

Put some subs in man, switch up the style for the final 20 mins, you have nothing to lose.
I've noticed they've been doing that alot especially since last season. Valencia runs up and crosses it to RVP who sometimes scores it .

@CentreTransfer: Tomorrow @SAFCofficial will decide Di Canio's future: he could be sacked, Di Matteo is one of the considered names. (@dimarzio)

sheesh, di matteo should have been the first name on the list especially if he would have taken the job

Rooney needs a top class strike partner.

Welbeck shouldn't be considered as one.

Kagawa would have performed a lot better than Welbeck.

Moyes and his love "hard workers" over creative talent is signalling a dark age for United football. The league has changed, creativity is at the heart of the top clubs.

Back
Top Bottom