The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Coupe: Keep those wallpapers coming.

Jking: Martinez is a genius employing Barkley in the advanced 10 hole. My favorite manager in the PL because of creativity despite low funds.

Liverpool 2 Swansea 1. Coutinho has done wonders for Sturridge's game, as we expected. The conflict is when Suarez returns. Can Sturridge and Suarez link up effectively?

Bayern is a dream club much like RM. Club prestige, worldwide exposure, higher wages, and consistent CL football. The lure is undeniable. And there's no loyalty in business. Lewa would easily start over Mandzukic. Not only because he's better, but Pep does not favor Mandzukic in the least.

Howard Webb confirmed as referee for Manchester Derby. :lol:

I think it's only right that a referee of the highest calibre, with the most experience in the Manchester Derby is selected. In the fairness of football, it only makes sense that an unbiased referee with a great reputation for making the correct decisions is selected, and the only man that comes to mind must be Howard Webb.

:lol:

Last edited:
I feel Napoli is gonna under achieve in that group tbh. 3rd or 4th place finish

Bale doesn't even look comfortable in that photo LMAOOOO

And so far, la Liga has been by the most exciting league IMO.

Last edited:
I know theres a Roma fan from Boston in here...I saw a guy wearing a shirt yesterday :nerd: :nerd:

On my way back home from Dortmund I passed bay arena (bayer Leverkusen ) didnt realize I was only two hours away.. Gonna have to catch their ucl game vs United now!

Shelvey, hero to villain.

Laudrup about to have a heart attack.

Eiddy: You can't sit Sturridge given his form. Buck has the perfect excuse to bring Suarez off the bench post-suspension. Fitness, conditioning, acclimation to match pace.

Shelvey, hero to villain.

Laudrup about to have a heart attack.

Eiddy: You can't sit Sturridge given his form. Buck has the perfect excuse to bring Suarez off the bench post-suspension. Fitness, conditioning, acclimation to match pace.

Agreed...he's got a nice situation going...one striker in red hot form...and another who can turn on the heat at any given moment.

Like I said, if they keep this up, the days of laughing at Liverpool are over.

Buck competing with their Merseyside rival for a top-4 to top-6 finish.

Chelsea, City, United, Spurs, Arsenal. Liverpool and Everton?

Back
Top Bottom