The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Damn Im torn that James went to RM, as Im a Barca fan. And I really don't want to root for Suarez......first world problems.

:lol: I was just saying this to my wife...

I've been getting this poster for years, it's the pic that is on the wall in the tunnel at Camp Nou. This campaign might be the first I don't get it to put up at home & at the office. :rolleyes

View media item 1085350

Real Madrid Ready to Sell Isco to Bring in James Rodriguez

Real Madrid are ready to cash in on Isco this summer as they are looking to generate funds for Monacostar James Rodriguez, with Liverpool sitting in pole position to sign the former Malaga star.

The Liga giants are close to an agreement with the Ligue 1 side for the Colombia international and Isco could be sacrificed as Carlo Ancelotti aims to trim his bulging squad ahead of the 2014-15 campaign.

Monaco had informed Madrid that it would take a mega €90 million bid to land James - a figure that president Florentino Perez would be willing to pay as he looks to land his marquee Galactico signing. With Toni Kroos having already arrived from Bayern Munich, Madrid are keen to offload some fringe players first, though.

View media item 1085603
Sami Khedira and Angel Di Maria have both been heavily linked with a move away from the Santiago Bernabeu side, but Madrid are keen to hold on to the Germany international - irrespective of interest from Arsenal and Chelsea - while they are only willing to let go of Di Maria if an offer in the region of €60 million comes in.

Isco is therefore the most likely of Madrid's talented set of midfielders to be moved on and Liverpool and Manchester City, who have a long-standing interest in the Spaniard, are closely monitoring the situation.

Manuel Pellegrini's side would be more interested in a loan deal, however, leaving Liverpool in pole position for the gifted midfielder, who only joined Madrid from Malaga last year.

The former Malaga star, who can operate in any position behind the central striker, is not keen on a bit-part role behind the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and James and could be attracted by the prospect of becoming Liverpool's main man following the departure of Suarez.

View media item 1085609

http://www.beinsports.tv/news/title...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Would love for him to come to Camp Nou...

Realistically, it could be Liverpool or Citeh.

I'd like to see him stay in Spain though...

dont agree with letting isco go for james.

btw someone should start the epl fantasy league [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Arsenal don't need him so I would loan him to Monaco as part of the James deal. It would give Real the option to bring him back and sell him on for a higher price, if not that then sell him with a 2016 and 2017 buy back clause.

dont agree with letting isco go for james.

I agree but James fits the Galactico signings Perez loves so much. I like James coming to Spain, I just wish it wasn't at the sacrifice of Isco.

Hope the young fella lands somewhere he can play & excel.

good thing I didn't buy the Isco shirt last year.  I was so hyped when we got him
mean.gif

^ He always reminded me of a mix between Thiago Silva & Ricky Martin... :tongue:

Dang, PSG gettin' leant on by Leipzig 3-2 at apprx 68 min mark...

:nerd: Terrence Boyd scored! :smokin Looked good out there too until he & Ibra got pulled at the half.

That Nike Leipzig Red Bulls kit looks alright.

New PSG kit looks great as usual...

Last edited:
Cholo gets a 1 match ban for trying to rip Varane's throat out in the CL final.

I love how Varane has to duck when Simeone kicks the ball back at him. :lol:

I wish Simeone would've gotten a hold of the Frenchie... He would've tossed up that dude. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom