The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I will say that this team looked NOTHING like the team that barely made it to the cup last year so kudos to Herrera for turning this team around

For real, you gotta give props for that. A year ago, it came down to the US winning so that Mexico could make it. I didn't think they were gonna make it out the group about a year ago

I missed it too, but the commentators were saying that he was trying to be Superman at the end?

I missed it too, but the commentators were saying that he was trying to be Superman at the end?

Dude wanted to put on the gloves and step in goal. Apparently he ran to the bench and asked if he could.
Commentator, [I thought he was a super sub, I guess he's Superman too]

Last edited:
Netherlands+v+Mexico+Round+16+2014+FIFA+World+bQZGKbBH06fx.jpg

Netherlands+v+Mexico+Round+16+2014+FIFA+World+gBq1-6cpdYOx.jpg

Netherlands+v+Mexico+Round+16+2014+FIFA+World+xzTg5Hm6KKvx.jpg

Netherlands+v+Mexico+Round+16+2014+FIFA+World+gH5ZL1awYgex.jpg

Netherlands+v+Mexico+Round+16+2014+FIFA+World+Yl7yeOjx0Ybx.jpg

Netherlands+v+Mexico+Round+16+2014+FIFA+World+dhZEk3g0TnDx.jpg

Netherlands+v+Mexico+Round+16+2014+FIFA+World+_rfY_FTlFzjx.jpg

That last water break changed it. LVG changed his tactics for the better
mexico made the wrong sub and netherlands made the right sub. Mexico managed the game poorly and just held on for the 1-0 victory. Holland turned up the attack with their fresher legs. 

That last water break changed it. LVG changed his tactics for the better
mexico made the wrong sub and netherlands made the right sub. Mexico managed the game poorly and just held on for the 1-0 victory. Holland turned up the attack with their fresher legs. 

this. my best friend is mexican and said the same thing. Gio should have never come out when he did. Mexico started bunkering too soon

Seems like Netherlands is fortunate that they'll have time to regroup against weaker opposition in the quarters.

The weather seems to be a big factor once again in South America, so you'd have to favor Costa Rica eliminating the Greeks right? Not saying they will win because it's been crazy unpredictable but they'd have to be favored.

Speaking of the weather being an advantage, it's kind of a shame that yesterday had 4 South American teams play/knock each other out. Woulda been dope to see more intercontinental matches.

I don't think anyone besides Greeks and Costa Ricans even care.I just have it on cause I have nothing to do

The outdoor track championship is on NBC... Watching both.

Greece will give Los Ticos some trouble but Costa Rica should win...

I would love to see CR win, Greece is starting to control the match a bit. Luck seems to be on there side at times

Back
Top Bottom