The Town - directed by and starring Ben Affleck

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Saw the trailer for this when I went to see Inception. I can prolly give a plot summary of the entire movie just from seeing the trailer:

A bunch of bank robbers live in this one area,
Affleck is a cop whose job it is to stop these bank robbers,
Affleck's dad is heavily involved in the bank robbing scene and won't let his son stop it,
Affleck is probably in a relationship with a girl bank robber,
Affleck becomes a dirty cop/bank robber,
For the ending, he'll either come to his senses and put an end to the bank robbing, or be a part of one of the biggest bank heists in history, and/or die.

I miss anything?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Saw the trailer for this when I went to see Inception. I can prolly give a plot summary of the entire movie just from seeing the trailer:

A bunch of bank robbers live in this one area,
Affleck is a cop whose job it is to stop these bank robbers,
Affleck's dad is heavily involved in the bank robbing scene and won't let his son stop it,
Affleck is probably in a relationship with a girl bank robber,
Affleck becomes a dirty cop/bank robber,
For the ending, he'll either come to his senses and put an end to the bank robbing, or be a part of one of the biggest bank heists in history, and/or die.

I miss anything?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My expectations were so low for this film but I really ended up liking it. The original ending sounds like it would have been better imo

I need to see the extended cut

The only thing I was really looking for was more character development from the supporting cast
I agree with this..it would have been nice to see some progression and maturation throughout the film till their last job

My expectations were so low for this film but I really ended up liking it. The original ending sounds like it would have been better imo

I need to see the extended cut

The only thing I was really looking for was more character development from the supporting cast
I agree with this..it would have been nice to see some progression and maturation throughout the film till their last job

Back
Top Bottom