The titanic vol. lost

IMG_3713.jpeg

What could go wrong?

(Besides the craft imploding and instantly killing all the passengers in a fraction of a second)

Being the Titan wasn’t made with the highest quality material I expected it to be in worse shape, pretty much in pieces.

I kinda question if an implosion is what really happened.

Being the Titan wasn’t made with the highest quality material I expected it to be in worse shape, pretty much in pieces.

I kinda question if an implosion is what really happened.

I figured it's like when you crush a soda can in the middle. The ends are still there since all the pressure went to the middle and then this is what's left. And it can just sink freely to the bottom of the ocean. Pretty wild though that after all of that, it settled onto the sea floor looking like a monument.

I figured it's like when you crush a soda can in the middle. The ends are still there since all the pressure went to the middle and then this is what's left. And it can just sink freely to the bottom of the ocean. Pretty wild though that after all of that, it settled onto the sea floor looking like a monument.
Yup exactly. The photo is part of the sub that wasn’t pressurized. Like a wing or something. And in the example of the soda can it’s the tab that opens the can; a piece of the material that’s on the outside

So theres like a little crush can under there filled with condensed people goo??

Back
Top Bottom