The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

^ Nothing makes my stomach churn more than these stupid frosted APs. Absolutely horrific, especially the rainbow variants.

This though... what a stunner:

I’m all for smaller watches, but the Royal Oak in a 23mm just looks goofy to me. It’s too much of a sports watch to be that shrunken down. Makes it look like a toy, even if it’s in precious metals.

The 37mm open-worked on the other hand… ooh-wee. Fire.

to be fair, the 23mm are specifically made for women

they also released 34mm ROs

and camo paved 41mm and i dont know why they keep insisting on trying to appeal to women for the 38mm code, like that model could sell real well for those wanting to get on the list for a royal oak if only they make it simple for once, cant believe brands still has this kind of mindset

I get the 23mm are for women, I just think the sporty design fails to translate when shrunken down that much.

Then again frosting a sporty watch like that defeats the purpose as well, so I suppose it’s all just individual tastes.

at that point, its practically a bracelet accessory and not worn as a watch to be told the time anymore :lol:

not gon lie, since i dont want to spend close to $10k on a just on clou bracelet, i considred just getting a mini panthere and wear it on the other wrist like a bracelet

I’ve been thinking about getting my wife a panthere but need to see the different sizes in person. Mini is probably too small for a watch right?

I’ve been thinking about getting my wife a panthere but need to see the different sizes in person. Mini is probably too small for a watch right?

depends on her eyesight :lol:

chalamet been rocking with the mini

1717177694363.jpeg

completely agree. i really like the Ingenieur, but for nowhere close to MSRP. they really should've priced it at $7-8k USD.
Facts I really love it… might be the watch I get towards the end of the year but Jesus the price is ridiculous … IWC be wildin
Idk why they’re pricing so high on everything lately… JLC is adopting this strategy as well

——-
I finally copped a GS Shunbun in Thailand for about $5400. I dig GS dials but sheesh their bracelets are straight trash :lol: …. Def need to buy a clasp and get a strap made

That green aquaracer reminds me of the dark souls 3 swamp area for some reason. Looks kinda sick actually and the light blue hand on the black one is a nice touch.

Facts I really love it… might be the watch I get towards the end of the year but Jesus the price is ridiculous … IWC be wildin
Idk why they’re pricing so high on everything lately… JLC is adopting this strategy as well

——-
I finally copped a GS Shunbun in Thailand for about $5400. I dig GS dials but sheesh their bracelets are straight trash :lol: …. Def need to buy a clasp and get a strap made
They keep raising across the board but they automatically lose 30% in value the second you walk out the door and grey is consistently 30% off. Makes no sense to me.

Looking for another daily driver type of watch to mix in with my longines while I wait for the call from Rolex. Currently thinking about a Mark XX (blue dial) but need to try one on. Leaning toward something with a strap, doesn’t have to be a pilot’s watch, but something clean and unique. Any recs? Under 5k preferably.

Back
Top Bottom