The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

That turquoise dial is killer.

I've been tempted lately by the PRX Quartz "Mint" aka "almost Tiffany blue" dial. Would be a killer summer watch but idk if I should pull the trigger

Anyone have one?

That turquoise dial is killer.

I've been tempted lately by the PRX Quartz "Mint" aka "almost Tiffany blue" dial. Would be a killer summer watch but idk if I should pull the trigger

Anyone have one?
Watches and wonders starts March 27th so I personally would hold off on any watch purchases until then. Most Swiss brands will be showing off new pieces between now and then.

It hasn't been confirmed and is hearsay from my local Rolex AD, but he mentioned that he suspects Rolex will discontinue the full turquoise Oyster Perpetual line. He mentioned something about the enameling process for the dial and the difficulty in sourcing the color, which was part of why they discontinued the 41mm last year.

That turquoise dial is also easy to replicate and fake on the street. Seen a lot of real OPs that had their dial replaced for a fake tiffany dial.

ordered this from my AD a few weeks back and it came in today. This strap is beautiful.

Attachments

• FE20C17C-C62E-4940-8442-2116A4789EBD.jpeg
    FE20C17C-C62E-4940-8442-2116A4789EBD.jpeg
    543 KB · Views: 328
The mint PRX is clean, but this would seal the damn deal if true.
My only issue is it doesn’t look Tiffany in the pics but idk if they’re still going for that

Looks like a light powder blue, but I bet it’d look crazy in the sunlight

Definitely interested

the material they use for the dial of the prx being metalic/shiny is probably going to make it difficult to look close to the tiffany blue as that works best matte

even the quartz version, they had to change the dial from polished to matte/textured to get that look
1675618705167.jpeg

1675618729033.jpeg

I prefer the PRX dials which has the waffle texture. When I looked it up now there is an aftermarket Tissot dial in that colour that has that same texture however it states the name of the company that makes the aftermarket dial rather than "Swiss Made" at the bottom, a good & bad thing IMO.

Stopped by my AD yesterday.

Apparently stock should increase. She said they've been getting way more watches than before so far this year.

Threw my name on a couple of GMTs for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom