The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

lebron with an AP during the all star practice?

1582208687778.png

1582208568804.png

Stopped by my Rolex AD today and my saleswoman said they should have my 114060 in the next shipment. Fingers crossed. Been waiting almost a year.

has fleabay done this 10 to 15% off thing in the past? I have a 1 time offer/coupon which says 10% off $2500 & 15% off $5000 or higher on a "single luxury watch purchase ". it works for certain watch parts I've tried in the checkout but not for others.

i wonder how rolex is gon' reveal their new watches, i doubt they wait a whole year to introduce 'em

wondering the same especially with announcements of what will be discontinued or not.

have they ever done a major announcement not through Baselworld?

Went to an AD few weeks ago, said about 10 months for a 114060
You may never get one at this rate as it may be discontinued in a few months. Most sources are speculating that the submariner may be getting a refresh/upgrade.

maybe modified with a new movement making it a 114060M

dont think its getting a facelift at this point, it hasnt even been a decade

the 14060 existed for more than a decade before getting the "M" modification and another decade before the 114060 came about

these "sources" are always funny when in reality no one really knows outside of maybe a handful of rolex employees

Yeah it's all speculation at this stage. We'll just have to wait and see but who knows when we'll even find out. I think we'll get the new releases around the same time we would have if Basel was taking place.

Slightly sidenote was the GMT case changed from the older ceramic cases to the new (jubilee) cases?

I bet the sub does get some sort of change but won’t be much

Hopefully they start mass producing them :lol:

Yea I know..

I think the newer GMT cases have slightly thinner lugs and don't have that maxicase look
Thanks. The only reason why I asked is because I think I saw someone measure both old/new gmt cases and they were exactly the same not only this but they were the same as the sub too in terms of the lugs and crown protectors.

Back
Top Bottom