The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Good to see this thread get rolling again. Picked up a new strap (Hirsch Ranger) and some deployment buckles. I love how so many different straps match the Speedmaster. :lol:

View media item 2298647
What do y'all think about Breitling?

Just pulled the trigger on a Chronomat 44. Starting to enter the watch game

I'm definitely a fan of Breitling. Hoping to save up for a Navitimer in the near future. :smokin

Last edited:
go to Hong Kong or something, they tend ot be cheaper there, just buy from a reputable store

go to Hong Kong or something, they tend ot be cheaper there, just buy from a reputable store

Hong Kong, Singapore, or Japan. That tax refund :smokin

Surprisingly, got the Speedy cheaper here than what it's going for in Hong Kong. Also Rolex ADs only giving 5% discount when I was there last month (which basically would be the credit card processing fee when you think about it :lol: ) . Hard to beat their selection (except in Switzerland -them prices though :x ).

Last edited:
Hong Kong, Singapore, or Japan. That tax refund :smokin

Surprisingly, got the Speedy cheaper here than what it's going for in Hong Kong. Also Rolex ADs only giving 5% discount when I was there last month (which basically would be the credit card processing fee when you think about it :lol: ) . Hard to beat their selection (except in Switzerland -them prices though :x ).
Ill ask my friend to check it out! it was impossible to find in Europe so leaning on just getting it for 33k if ever it isn't there

Hong Kong is insane when it comes to watches. Everyone has a stainless sport Rolex (Sub/GMT/DSSD)--kids, women, and men alike. The number of ADs is truly astounding as well. Heck, the Rolex boutique at the airport is bigger than every multi-brand AD we have here in town.

Back
Top Bottom