the thread about TWOs

1666620362155.png

Yesterday's wear

nailed the two 18s on snkrs friday morning, delivered monday morning, not bad! good thing too because when I went outside to grab them, some mf-er was inside my gate coming up the walkway. I was like, ay what's up and he muttered something about 'oh, wrong house' and bolted. that was a close one, two minutes later and they're gone

anyway, first impressions are very positive. unique box and wrapping paper are a nice touch, appreciated two extra set of laces, though I don't understand including a black pair instead of something more on point like a dark brown. anyway, the creme color laces really hit the midsole nicely and I figured they'd be best. but side by side has me questioning that

52450851541_4d8123a489_b.jpg

nailed the two 18s on snkrs friday morning, delivered monday morning, not bad! good thing too because when I went outside to grab them, some mf-er was inside my gate coming up the walkway. I was like, ay what's up and he muttered something about 'oh, wrong house' and bolted. that was a close one, two minutes later and they're gone

anyway, first impressions are very positive. unique box and wrapping paper are a nice touch, appreciated two extra set of laces, though I don't understand including a black pair instead of something more on point like a dark brown. anyway, the creme color laces really hit the midsole nicely and I figured they'd be best. but side by side has me questioning that

Nike with the fast Assszz shipping - I should've just bought the shelflifes from them instead of FTL.

Wow, so he entered your property - which is the only house on your property and said "wrong house"? Nah fam you got the right house "click click" lol

I like the Brown laces brother

Last edited:
The luck continues… for my small footers, 7.5 M (9W) and below (or for your wives/ladies/kids), $88 + ship, Nina Chanel hi’s

Left looks more dressy right one more casual

if anyone sees the titans available in a retail w10/m11.5, please drop a link here as I can't stop looking at that color combo

Back
Top Bottom