the thread about TWOs

All these posts having them still in stock (size 13 even) on FNL...went ahead and caved.  Told myself if they'd accept my payment (ha), I'd order.

Have so many WC rewards...might as well.

Was holding out that the Chicago's might release, but went ahead and pulled the trigger.

Just grabbed mine from a local city gear.....no hassle at all. Glad most we're able to cop as well.

BTW, has anyone ever done a custom job on the piping for the wht/blk/red IIs? Thinking about going that route with my pair

I doubt they will release this year. With that "quality" announcement, I can see them waiting until at least next year and trying to get a "premium price" for those with slightly more average leather. Would be a smart move by them honestly but I won't be paying for that. Would rather have them release this year as well with the same leather as these.

If so, that would make these white/red 2's the last 2's to release this year and we're only halfway into the year....nope. Nike will drop em.

Lol I'm good at painting but the whole texturing of the shoe kinda throws it off. Try to make some blk grape 6s. Nevertheless I failed horribly. So much for Mache and Co doing their thing. I would just leave as is bruh. They perfect

If so, that would make these white/red 2's the last 2's to release this year and we're only halfway into the year....nope. Nike will drop em.

They did the same with the 8s a year ago and the 10s like 3 years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if this is it for the 2s. Chi 2s are a must but my wallet wouldn't mind :rofl:

Just grabbed mine from a local city gear.....no hassle at all. Glad most we're able to cop as well.

BTW, has anyone ever done a custom job on the piping for the wht/blk/red IIs? Thinking about going that route with my pair
I did on my '04 pair back then, it came out decent even though it didn't matter cause it was my hoop pair

playoff 8s released june 29th last year and were the last

But not counting the holy grail which is the aqua 8, we got the 2 main Air Jordan 8 colorways. There only 2 real CW's for the 2's and we've seen a couple retro's and one of the OG CW's. Makes no sense to leave the other one out...

Canceling my 12s on FNL and picking up these 11.5s at City Gear. Whoever said to size up was smoking rocks.

But not counting the holy grail which is the aqua 8, we got the 2 main Air Jordan 8 colorways. There only 2 real CW's for the 2's and we've seen a couple retro's and one of the OG CW's. Makes no sense to leave the other one out...
they could be leaving it for the 2015 quality bump

Canceling my 12s on FNL and picking up these 11.5s at City Gear. Whoever said to size up was smoking rocks.

when are you ever supposed to size up on a Jordan? :rofl:

never

its either your size or size down.

thats why yall dont listen to random people on the net

when are you ever supposed to size up on a Jordan?
roll.gif

never

its either your size or size down.

thats why yall dont listen to random people on the net
size up on 1's and 11's #teamwidefeet

Out of curiosity anyone knows of an upcoming restock or where to find the infrared 2s. Much appreciated for any info.

I usually wear 8/8.5 I went with the 8.5.
The 8.0 fit, but when I took a small step forward to try them on I realized my toe was hitting against the toe cap of the shoe.
Did the 8.5 not a lot of difference.

team widefeet reporting in. my white lows from like 2005 or whatever were tts so i guess i have to go up on these. why would/did the sizing change?
I got wide feet and im going tts cause i believe these are true in width just not extra long like most of the recent Jordan retros.
Exposing folks who were giving out false info on sizing. Yeah i trolled em. That hmmmmmm. Pic kinda pissed me off a little lol. I was right in the end to go TTS. NEVER go a half size up on recent JB retros

Last edited:
Exposing folks who were giving out false info on sizing. Yeah i trolled em. That hmmmmmm. Pic kinda pissed me off a little lol. I was right in the end to go TTS. NEVER go a half size up on recent JB retros

Please continue to "expose" me for telling someone how 2's fit me in general. :lol:

These and the CDP's fit ME the exact same.

Glad to see most NT'ers that wanted these were able to cop.

Last edited:
Please continue to "expose" me for telling someone how 2's fit me in general. :lol:

These and the CDP's fit ME the exact same.

Glad to see most NT'ers that wanted these were able to cop.
I didn't mean to offend u like that. Thats really my bad for including u in that post. It was mainly just for that wafflegeist guy. Ill take your part out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom