the thread about TWOs

II's are fresh. Never understood the hate on them, especially the OG white/black/red color way with the og white stitching (87 and 94 retro). One of the very few Jordans that they still put NIKE on the back tab of the shoe, although I will say I'm not a fan of most of these new color ways though....

and I second that, bring back the chrome and melo's...

These are too fresh. Had my eyes onthem since the first set of pics..
Never got the chance to own a pair of 2s, hopefully ill get these! The price is also even more convincing!

Last edited:
Had the 2004ish low top white/red's that dropped. I had painted the mid soles black. Looking forward to the high tops.

I always wanted the white/blue lows that dropped in 2004. I really regret not getting a pair:

View media item 904299
My 2004 Chicago high tops are still in excellent shape though. :smokin

Had the 2004ish low top white/red's that dropped. I had painted the mid soles black. Looking forward to the high tops.

I always wanted the white/blue lows that dropped in 2004. I really regret not getting a pair:

View media item 904299
My 2004 Chicago high tops are still in excellent shape though. :smokin

I miss my white/blue lows, I destroyed those things back in high school

I wish they would retro an OG CW...
indifferent.gif
Or do you prefer the infared 23's/infareds?
mean.gif

Last edited:
the quality on these is horrible(infareds) i work in a sneaker store and we got them in on friday i was very disappointed I'm normally a 9.5 and i need a 10.5 in these 

the quality on these is horrible(infareds) i work in a sneaker store and we got them in on friday i was very disappointed I'm normally a 9.5 and i need a 10.5 in these 
Not sure if trolling...
Never heard of anyone having to go a full size UP in any jordans..

Quality is bad, because the sizing is off? Come again?

look 100000000000000000000000000x better with blk jeans or sweats... shorts make em look turrible

These look pretty limited according to Footlockers launch locator.

Limited at Footlocker

Limited at Footaction

GR for Chmaps

at least thats what the maps are indicating on the launch calenders

Back
Top Bottom