the thread about TWOs

I think the last II's that released were in the CDP, which are the ones that are releasing again this year...But i'm not sure...
nah this browser doesn't let me post links on this site for some reason, but search Jordan 2 white/black/red 2010 on google I was almost certain they released. 3rd link down should shed some light

im able to post youtube videos here it is lol

Last edited:
Yea, i misunderstood you. I thought you meant a purple 2 from a couple years ago.
That white/black/red dropped and sat online for awhile.

This has to stop. the purple colorway is worse than the venoms. the 2's aren't really a retro+ kind of shoe.

This has to stop. the purple colorway is worse than the venoms. the 2's aren't really a retro+ kind of shoe.
the 2 is like the 1. It could be GREAT in numerous retro+ scenarios. But it HAS to be done as simply and elegantly as the OG colorways. If they treated the 1 and 2 like air max 95s or something and just changed an accent color here or there, I would be straight up broke. I'm sure they WILL do that someday.... if and when Jordans finally lose this crazy, crazy hype they have right now. I'm sure nike will put out a much better selection when that time comes.

Those jordan 1 87' 2 fusion things lol

They are making a cw that's supposed to be the white/black/red pair

All I'ma say is the next time the white/black/red are dropped, the piping will be gone.
BET.
:nerd:

Bless your heart :pimp:

May have to overlook the shape twice this year unless the Chromes magically drop, in which case, Jordan Brand would bleed me for 3 pairs of II's this year :smh:

They should've def did the wings box but ohh well i ain't tripping. 2 pairs of 2s for 150 isn't so bad. Way less money I spent on 1s last year lol

Last edited:
Hey I just noticed the 1s hybird of the white/black/red cw has the black Nike back label. Last time that cw of the 2s came like that was in 94 without the piping as well so maybe that's an omen? We've been getting 1 variants releasing the same months as what they are based on (barons & Carmines so far) so again just analyzing here!

Wait so they aren't doing the wing box for the 2's? :nerd:

And I'm pretty sure we'll get the Chicago 2's this year and I'm guessing it'll be without piping since the 2010's were kinda blah...

I really hate that i want those infrared cements. keep saying I dont want them but I'm lying to myself. copped. may be because I'm a fan of the twos

I might be in the minority, but I think I like the piping better on the ORG wht/blk/red colorway. I really wish those were dropping, for I've never owned that pair before. Never owned a pair of II's period. I like the concord, the infrared (but will pass), and the wht/red just due to that probably being the closest I'll get to the wht/blk/red for a while.

Back
Top Bottom