the thread about TWOs

I really don't have a problem with the piping. It was a nice touch on the second retro. Made it a bit more appealing for those that may not have originally been a fan of the II. But I just want a pair as close to OG as possible. It gives more of a vintage feel without the piping. Yeah, I'm a fan of the vintage look.

Need the white/blk/red Chicago colorway. Thats it...

Give me what I need JB

^ Yes he did
the "very, very poor samples [that released in 1995]" are actually pretty enjoyable imo-

as i've said before, like walking on the moon with pillows on your feet

^^I couldn't agree more. IMO the '94 2s are nearly identical to the OGs. The toebox is perfect and they are incredibly comfortable (as are 2004s I'll say). Not sure what Gentry was talking about, he was one of the worst hires for JB and only brought the brand down. People are begging for '94 retros now, shape, quality and comfort.

A guy had the Nightshade 2's on up at NikeChi this past weekend. Didn't look bad in person just not my style. 

i like how he does not mention changing the leather upper to cheap pleather or the decreased quality in general...(or da red piping)...

so if one had no first hand experience with the older releases, one might be led to think,
"sounds great, glad nike is trying their best on the 04 retro" ha ha

Gentry is nothing more than a marketing shill - he was just talking out of his backside to move the '04 retro which was one of the first few JB retro products to have cheap pleather (plastic leather). Joint looked like I ran a marathon in it after wearing it only twice as the pleather would literally 'fold' and create deep creases.

The CDP joint somehow had even worse pleather than the '04. The '10 re-retros continued that trend with a weird shape and even weirder retro+ colours.

These '14 joints don't look any better than the '10s.

^ Yes he did
^^I couldn't agree more. IMO the '94 2s are nearly identical to the OGs. The toebox is perfect and they are incredibly comfortable (as are 2004s I'll say). Not sure what Gentry was talking about, he was one of the worst hires for JB and only brought the brand down. People are begging for '94 retros now, shape, quality and comfort.

Gentry is nothing more than a marketing shill - he was just talking out of his backside to move the '04 retro which was one of the first few JB retro products to have cheap pleather (plastic leather). Joint looked like I ran a marathon in it after wearing it only twice as the pleather would literally 'fold' and create deep creases.

The CDP joint somehow had even worse pleather than the '04. The '10 re-retros continued that trend with a weird shape and even weirder retro+ colours.

These '14 joints don't look any better than the '10s.

I just love the Gentry bashing. He's clown shoes.

Peace.

funny that dude still called em 94s even after i present evidence to back my 95 argument from a couple pages back...which he clearly read...but whatever

vood99 - no ish - i said that already, just more concisely - thanks for the reiteration

funny that dude still called em 94s even after i present evidence to back my 95 argument from a couple pages back...which he clearly read...but whatever

vood99 - no ish - i said that already, just more concisely - thanks for the reiteration

You're welcome fam.

Back
Top Bottom