the thread about TWOs

I'm still waiting to see will they stop playing around and release the Chromes. that's all I want Nike. stop the B.S.

check ur stores homie, they are still sitting in some places...not to mention returns after this last weekend's releases
Went to to mall yesterday and saw the white/red 2's still sitting as well. I would really love to pick up a pair, but currently not in a good situation to buy too many shoes anymore. 2's seem to never get much attention at all, which is why I want these even more.

Last edited:
Lol, because not a lot of people like EP on every shoe and atrocious color plus versions. 

dudes really laughing at that corny jogger joke ? this board and the sneaker world have been flooded with jogger pics for a good year now -- that joke mightve hit hard in 2013

was never a fan of 2s back in the day but got a pair of the white/red and love them . seango your pics are beautiful

dudes really laughing at that corny jogger joke ? this board and the sneaker world have been flooded with jogger pics for a good year nowl

thats the first i have ever seen someone wear jacket pants

i dont stalk the internet for fashion or look on dudes instagram for pics so its new to me

**** wasnt even a joke. it was actually true. thats the humor in it. that **** legit looks like the guy is wearing a jacket for pants

thats the first i have ever seen someone wear jacket pants

i dont stalk the internet for fashion or look on dudes instagram for pics so its new to me

**** wasnt even a joke. it was actually true. thats the humor in it. that **** legit looks like the guy is wearing a jacket for pants
Most pics I've seen online at least are always with jogger pants or pin tuck jeans, which gives the same look (tapered).  The opposite being pants eating your shoes and not knowing what actual kicks that person is wearing, now that's the even worst...

Most pics I've seen online at least are always with jogger pants or pin tuck jeans, which gives the same look (tapered).  The opposite being pants eating your shoes and not knowing what actual kicks that person is wearing, now that's the even worst...

i always thought of that look as not giving a **** what shoe you wearing

when i go out im not walking around looking at peoples feet

most of the stuff i think is fresh i already got so no sense in looking at the next mans shoes

jacket capri look is hilarious

midas whale wear a t shirt that says "look at my shoes!" with an arrow pointing down

**** i just gave bobby fresh an idea smh

most of the stuff i think is fresh i already got so no sense in looking at the next mans shoes

midas whale wear a t shirt that says "look at my shoes!" with an arrow pointing down

LOL, that's a good idea.  A fat *** arrow matching the color of the shoes.  

THAT.
I'm too old to not have all the shoes I want by now.
I don't care what shoes a dude has on his feet...
(Unless it's the Air Force Five in white/black-orange crush...
Those might make me glance twice.)
:nerd:

Oh boy you did not just bring up the air force five..... **** man....

Lows, mids, highs, every damn colorway of the force v i need...

Hell give me the ultra force even and not the ones they retroed in *** colors a few years back

(shrug) I look at peoples kicks

Doesn't matter if I have them already. I might look at them and think how I haven't worn mine in a while. Other times I might think maybe I should have gotten those.

I'm in to kicks, I look at kicks.

I like girls *****, I look at their *****. Doesn't matter if I have a girl.

(shrug) I look at peoples kicks

Doesn't matter if I have them already. I might look at them and think how I haven't worn mine in a while. Other times I might think maybe I should have gotten those.

I'm in to kicks, I look at kicks.

I like girls *****, I look at their *****. Doesn't matter if I have a girl.

TTS imo, although they are pretty bulky so your feet never get strangled in them if you have thick socks on.
The bulkiness is not just visually?  I never actually tried them on as they reminded me of my old Lugz, haha.

dang ur good
eek.gif
 lol

Back
Top Bottom