THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

we just found out our DIY park got destroyed. the one and only public park in the country. rumor is the govt took it down cause we were basically squating on some land.

wish they handled things with care. we could have moved most of it to another spot
mean.gif
that sucks, I just found a diy by where I live, I'll see if I go tomorrow. it's lasted considering how quick they get taken down.
Got my board!
nthat.gif
 waiting til they do a simple 8.3 graphic, not feeling their current graphics.

new whip as well

12298951_421272844733103_1622606413_n.jpg

a friend of mine got his passport and flew in a plane for the first time in his life to visit Oman and skate for 2 weeks. this is his recent video which includes tons of footage from over here.

I can't lie. His propeller part has me skating all fast pretending I'm doin footy as of late. Even though I'm trash. But I love getting inspired by videos. Ave's part on propeller is insane

AVE's switch flip still impresses me almost 20 years after I first saw it. Absolutely flawless. Makes other pro's kickflips look like ****.

Great to see the guy is still killing it. I remember when he was rocking baggy shirts backwards hats and DC Cosmos. Dude is a living legend.

props to AVE, cant forget his DC part. one of my faves tbh.

vice always brings the goods with Epicly Later'd

not sure if already posted

Last edited:
Any NT skaters need to take a trip down to Houston for spring/north Houston skatepark. Biggest free skatepark in the US. Only 15 mins away from me :smokin

a friend of mine got his passport and flew in a plane for the first time in his life to visit Oman and skate for 2 weeks. this is his recent video which includes tons of footage from over here.

looks like a real nice place to skate.
props to AVE, cant forget his DC part. one of my faves tbh.

vice always brings the goods with Epicly Later'd

not sure if already posted
Vice has done well with that several with Huf, Chima and also Spanky's revisit which idk if it's been posted but it's a real great watch

Any NT skaters need to take a trip down to Houston for spring/north Houston skatepark. Biggest free skatepark in the US. Only 15 mins away from me
smokin.gif
seen pics of it 
nthat.gif
 wish it was close to Dallas, I'll be there next year.

also, does anyone have recommendations on wheels? I'm tired of skating the normal Autobahn, Spitfire, Bones. 

also, does anyone have recommendations on wheels? I'm tired of skating the normal Autobahn, Spitfire, Bones. 

I only skate spitfires but my friends skate rictas. Maybe worth a try. They're real smooth. I only skate 52s usually but I'm skating 51s right now

Yeah man this Spring/North Houston skate park is really sick. Just YouTube it.

I wish this thread was more poppin I can talk about skating all day :frown:

I'm 33 but I still mess around with my son in front of the house. I can never stop paying attention to skateboarding.
Who inspires you guys?

For me it's mainly Reynolds,Dollin, AVE, Guy, Gino, koston.
So crazy that AVE earned SOTY.

Last edited:
when i was young (around 2003-06) it was Mullen, Reynolds, Thomas, Koston

now i just love watching Ishod, Grant Taylor, Sandoval and louie barletta

lets get this thread poppin!

Not enough NT skaters fam.

My inspiration is just how much fun I have skating and how free it is. You can do whatever. No rules no certain right way to do it. It's full creativity.

Of course pros influence me and I love skate videos but I looked up to different style of skaters.

Back then cheese and crackers (the almost vid) blew my mind. Wanted me to learn mini ramps. And then there was fully flared that was killer. There was baker 3 the list goes on and on.

Right now I'm rockin with propeller, 1947, and we are blood heavy. Cherry always gets me hyped to skate more creative

I don't follow skate culture like that, but even my grandmama knows Brandon biebel is a beast

hate to be the sour one but imagine he took the time and did this on the streets instead of his park? he pushed out so many clips/tricks that I don't think he'll ever put a full part out. if he does it'll be another Nyjah street part with his street league tricks. 

I was reading the December issue of Thrasher and came to a hilarious ad from HUF dissing Converse. you guys may not find it funny (bc idk how far Larry H Parker commercials reach) but my socal peoples definitely know what's up with Larry H parker. 

2nk303t.jpg

I heard about HUF trying to get the rights to the rubber toe cap a while back and thought that was kinda not cool since they weren't the first ones obviously but then I recently heard they only tried bc Converse tried and it was a shot back at them, either way HUF is the ****, shoes, team, product.

Back
Top Bottom