The thread about nothing

everyone in this flick needs to go back to white tees and the styles they used when they wore em.

danggg, I haven't rocked a plain white tee in a minute. Gonna do it over the weekend :nthat:

I've been wearing the same one for the past 3 days :lol:

I need some new music man. I just cleaned out some of the tired music from my iTunes, and I need something to replace it with. I love hip hop, either gutter street ****, or conscious, as long as the production is good.

I need some new music man. I just cleaned out some of the tired music from my iTunes, and I need something to replace it with. I love hip hop, either gutter street ****, or conscious, as long as the production is good.

mookie jones, scotty atl, dj burn one, ice cold perm, ice burgundy, a two 9, davinci mixtapes

roc marciano, action bronson, timeless truth, doppelgangaz, albums

bronson has an actual album out?

you know what i mean.

add alchemist mixtapes/albums/eps, contact lens beat tapes off of bandbamp, lil ugly mane/shawn kemp album mixtapes on bandbamp, isaiah toothtakers sea punk funk album, kev brown, mello music group artists (oddisee, diamond district etc), bronze nazareth album/instrumentals.

and for non hip hop

JMSN, quadron, kavinsky, sebastien tellier, bob sinclair, com truise, chromeo, thomas bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo (daft punk dudes solo stuff)

Last edited:
bronson has an actual album out?

you know what i mean.

nah bro, I wasnt being a smartass, I actually went and searched for a studio album lol. I've given Roc Marciano a couple listens, something about his sound just doesnt sit right with me. Like I appreciate the music that he's making, but it just doesnt agree with my ears.

I've gained a new appreciation for CNN: The War Report album. Might be the best produced hip hop album I've ever heard

Just discovered Regina Spektor :wow: this woman can sing!

And she plays the piano, which is incredibly sexy to me :pimp: x :evil:

I would post one of her vids if I knew how to embed

Seen that peanuts joint on my IG. It's dope. Damn, I can only tolerate Wale on that Back to The Feature mixtape with 9th Wonder. Why can't Wale rap like that all the time? Is it that difficult?

Too much hammery has gone on my speakers, but I think this playlist will make me send my car to the shop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom