The thread about nothing

well i like this song
laugh.gif

Coming of age da sequel

Not only is that my favorite song off that album, but it's probably one of my favorite Jay-Z albums. Vol. 3 is like my least listened to album from him. Besides Big Pimpin, Do It Again, and Girl's Best Friend, I don't remember anything else from there.

@ peep vol. 3 might be his weakest cd besides the few song you named & the other bonus tracks there aren't any other standout joint... even the track with juvenile is kinda disappointing
My favorite hov cd is tied between vol. 2 and blueprint 1..only reason because Hovi baby is in my top 5 songs of all time

But Clear it out by Kiss is my favorite song of all time...everytime I feel down throw that joint on Im back to feeling myself as soon as he says "Listen my ***** your work is sloppy" lol

Last edited:
These mixtapes  where crack back In The day  mainly in the midwest area  it was the straight up gangsta shi* series & the C.M.B series wish i could still find them i would buy every single volume of both series 

Last edited:
These mixtapes  where crack back In The day  mainly in the midwest area  it was the straight up gangsta shi* series & the C.M.B series wish i could still find them i would buy every single volume of both series 

never heard of these. but this dude djmake@sbcglobal.net is talmbout he has cmb vol 1-9 in the youtube comment sections. he also posted straight up gangsta **** clip. don't know if he is slangin em or handing out links.

the adrenaline rush freestyle @ the beginning of this tape is cool tho. (it is a freestyle right? i only remember twista on the song)

Last edited:
^ good look on that! i'm gonna hit dude up and see what he talking about... that adrenaline rush song is off of  twistas 3rd album.  i just checked his youtube this is exactly what i was looking for  appreciate it. man i miss these i use to have em all but they got lost 

Last edited:
no official macklemore & ryan lewis thread? well damb you'd think the artist with the current #1 album on itunes would have one. >D

Was gonna make a thread, buuuttt not sure what kind of reception it would get.

:x if i was a rapper, after hearing roc marciano i would want to quit. reloaded cant come out soon enough.

I personally thought Vol. 3 was :smokin

Hova Song
So Ghetto
Do it Again
Dope Man
Snoopy Track
S. Carter
Big Pimpin
There's Been A Murder
Come & Get Me

Bonus Tracks were :smokin too

Its not my go to Jay album, but it definitely had some heat on there.

laugh.gif
 at Pimp C's verses (especially the last one)
pimp.gif

This>the  version on the album... was disappointed when I heard that version

^
If you think that Pimp C verse was something, listen to this one if you haven't already

Bonnie and Shyne :pimp: :pimp: Loved that song

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom