The thread about nothing

Actually met one of the dancers in the video last week. he's the back left one after they did the initial formation change

According to TMZ:

Bow Wow told the judge … he makes $4,000 a month working as an employee at Cash Money Records, and that’s it. He testified he leases a Jeep and has a grand total of $1,500 in his checking account.

So here’s the question — if he makes $4,000 a month before taxes, how can he afford to pay $3,000 a month in child support?

In the meantime, the judge also ordered Bow Wow to pay $11,500 in back child support.

Son was out there racing Souljah Boiiii in the Lambo's talking about the cars was in his name and losing a couple stacks to The Game in Madden and now this....Where that movie money go? I hope this dude is lying so he don't have to fork over more money for child support. But if this is true....:smh:

Personally I think dude is hiding his assets. But you never know these rappers are financial idiots, hell Jermaine was in the news a few weeks ago for foreclosure so bow wow should be right behind.

I'm a big Outkast fan and apart from 'Hollywood Divorce' I never heard any song off the Idlewild album. Decided to give it a listen today and I wish I never did. Album is trash
laugh.gif

its the mother number one the funky youngstas
cuz we can flip flap flip flap fast or slow :rofl:

not the best version of the song. but that silk scarf as a sling, peasy fro and rose in his hand are too player.

:smh: I dont even understand how people have the nerve to consider Niki a "rapper" ... she aint no MC.

Fat chics with real skill on the Mic > Eye candy in videos

Back
Top Bottom